Find 1000 Operation Technician Jobs in Singapore. Job Vacancies 2022. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$1800 to $2300 (Monthly)
$12 to $18 (Hourly)
🔶⚡️🔷 Production Operator 🔷⚡️🔶
🔴 Labrador Park (Near MRT)
🔴 $12/hr + $ allw
🔴 Mon – Fri
🔴 2 months min
Choose your fixed timing:
🟡 Shift A – 7am to 3pm
🟡 Shift B - 3pm - 11pm + $ allw
🟡 Shift C – 11pm to 7am + $11/night allw
🟢 Assemble, quality check + testing
🟢 Packing + loading
🌟 APPLY NOW!! 🌟 Quote PROP 🌟
Whatsapp 👉🏻 +65
Maverick Foo | R21101907 | 16C8261
💫🍋Temp Production Admin🍋💫
2-3 months | $12/hr💰
- Do admin, paper work
- Fold uniform, ad-hoc duties
- Work in production environment
💌 wa: / tele
Lina Tay | R1988813 | 16C8261
$2800 to $3600 (Monthly)
• Supervise the Technical Support team to respond promptly to service and fault calls in accordance to SLA
• Plan and organise the servicing and maintenance of the Division’s products on-site to ensure satisfactory performance of the company’s products and its timely execution in accordance to SLA
• Plan the work schedule of the Technical Support team
• Advise end-users and customer of potential problems and follow up on them
• Interact with end-users and customers to understand the problems they face in using the company’s products and feedback to the Technical Support team and/or supplier for resolution
• Ensure proper inventory control and timely procurement of equipment spares
• Assist in the proper installation, testing and commissioning, and smooth operation of the Division’s product at customer’s site
• Possesses good communication and customer service skills.
• Exhibits cross collaboration teamwork
• Is self-motivated, resourceful and result-oriented
• Possesses good follow up
• Strong commitment to meeting customer’s SLA
• Diploma or equivalent in Biomedical, Security Technology and other related studies
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with at least 2 years of supervisory experience in related industry
• Strong technical knowledge with and certification on in-house products
• Able to deal with routine tasks and perform tasks with some level of complexity.
• Take decisions for own tasks in defined degree of freedom.
• Able to solve problems in most cases and within guidelines.
• Works independently within guidelines, defined procedures and direction.
Interested Candidates, Please send your Detailed Resume stating Past Employments, Including
Reasons of Leaving
Current / Last Drawn
to / Call
Manfield Employment Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No:95C2823
Posting Personnel: Koh Wei Feng
EA Personnel Registration No: R1987490
$12 to $16 (Hourly)
General Helper [5 days, 2pm to 8.30pm]
- Assist in A&E department
- Answer patients' enquiries
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
Screeners [4/5 days, 7am to 2pm]
- Registering & screening of patients & visitors
- Answering patients' & visitors' enquiries
Front Desk Receptionist [5 days, shift work]
- Providing customer service, front desk duties
- Ushering / escorting visitors to wards
- Answering to visitors' enquiries
Operations Assistant [5 days, Night shift]
- Assist in handling projects
- Coordinating between drivers and clients
- Answering to enquiries
title of job you're interested in
Apply now at with
& a copy of yr resume
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel No: R1660254
EA Personnel Name: Von Looi
✅ Min 3 mths✅ Air-con environment
⚡️ $12/hr | OT[$18/hr]
-- Choose --
☀️ 7am - 3pm
🌗 3pm - 11pm [+$ shift allowance]
🌚 11pm - 7am [+$11/night shift allowance]
📡 Assembly, Testing/Quality Checking of IT Hardware products
📡 Other Ad hoc duties assigned
✅ Only Singaporean may apply
✅ No experience required, training provided
📲 WhatsApp | Tele
Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd | 16C8261 | Koh Hui Xin | R22105396
$3000 to $3500 (Monthly)
• Complete required training within a stipulated time frame
• Perform in-process quality control analysis for intermediate and final products (reagent samples)
• Prepare reagent samples using basic laboratory equipment in accordance with work instruction(s)
• Testing of prepared reagent samples using different laboratory analytical instruments in accordance with work instruction(s)
• Generate and analyze test results (example: Chromatogram) in accordance with work instruction(s)
• Perform basic troubleshooting of common issues and investigation of reagent sample failure (Out of Specification) to determine the root cause
• Timely escalate to relevant stakeholders to ensure sample are tested and released on time to meet daily production target
• Prepare, qualify and tracking of oligos and standards to ensure sufficient and non-expired inventory for sample analysis
• Willing to undergo job rotation/cross training
• Willing to work in noisy environment with appropriate personal protection equipment (PPE)
• Willing to work in chemical environment with appropriate personal protection equipment (PPE)
• Candidate must be able to work 12 hours rotating shifts (4 monthly rotations from day to night and vice versa)
• Higher NITEC/ Diploma Certificate in Chemistry/Chemical Process Technology/Biochemistry/Bioscience or equivalent
• Minimum 1-2 years of hands-on experience in handling laboratory analytical instruments, such as Ultra/High Performance Liquid Chromatography (U/HPLC), Ion Chromatography (ICS), UV/Vis Spectrophotometer (SpectraMaxTM, NanodropTM) or liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry
• Experience in sample preparation using basic laboratory equipment such as micropipettes, incubator and mini-centrifuge; Chromatogram analysis for liquid samples
• Experience and good micro-pipetting skills/techniques using Single channel and/or Multichannel micro-pipettes, including reverse pipetting technique
• Knowledge in handling and preparation of reagents (including enzymes or proteins) preferred
• Experience in ISO 13485, MDSAP, and GMP controlled manufacturing/production environment preferred
• Standard production control tools – LIMS, MES, ERP, inventory control, work orders is advantageous
🍊 Temp Essential Factory Operators @ Clementi 🍊
🍉 Aircon environment
🍉 ASAP for min 1 - 3 months
🍋 Salary:$12 per hour
🍋 Working hours: Mon to Sat:7am to 3pm
🍋 Duties:Production picking, packing, stacking of items, standing job
Please telegram / whatsapp to apply
1) Full Name
2) Contact number
3) Residential Location
4) Starting / Commitment Period
5) Quote “WC Operator @ Clementi
Do share & send the below link to your friends to join this telegram channel for more jobs openings.
or search for
EA License No: 16C8261 Alice Koh Yew Yee R1114302
$2200 to $3000 (Monthly)
$2300 to $2800 (Monthly)
-Perform and ensure that assembly builds and test are completed as scheduled and according to required specifications, drawings and work instruction.
-Report and assist Engineers in problem-solving and troubleshooting.
-Perform housekeeping and comply with manufacturing discipline and Clean room protocol.
-Educational background in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering
-Able to comprehend electrical/ mechanical drawings.
-Willing to work in Cleanroom environment
-Permit holder no need to apply
Interested Candidates, Please send your Detailed Resume stating Past Employments, Including Reasons of Leaving, Current / Last Drawn and Expected Salary to / Call
EA License No: 95C2823
EA Personnel No: R1872784
EA Personnel Name: Wong Heng Fei
$2000 to $2500 (Monthly)
🛠 🏭 Up $2500/mth 🏭 🛠 - Assembly Technician @ West
( Office Hours! No Experince Needed! Fast Hire!)
🧽No Experienced Required, Training Provided!!
⛄️Air conditioned environment !
🧭 Location: Joo Koon
💸Salary: $2,2k - 2,5k
🕗8am to 530pm ( Monday - Friday )
✅No experience required, Training provided
✅Work w Friends!
Job scope & Requirement:
📍Assembly of hardware and parts
📍Loading & Unloading of products
📍Min 12 months commitment, Start ASAP
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd (16C8261)
Brian Wong ()
$2400 to $3000 (Monthly)
🔧👷🏻♂️ [UP$3000+/MTH] Assistant Engineer @ West 👷🏻♂️🔧
(Career Growth, Air-con, MNC)
❌No experince needed!
☁️Fresh Grads Welcomed!
🔥What are you waiting for!
✅Training Provided! High Tech MNC
✅Canteen, Transport Provided
✅AWS + VB + Full Benefits
⏰ Location: Jurong West
⏱ Monday - Friday: 8.15 am to 5.30 pm
🔧 Job Scope :
• Carry out machine improvement activities to ensure high productivity and quality improvement activities to ensure low reject.
• In charge of machine maintenance and spare parts so as to minimize machine downtime.
• Guide and train production technician in trouble shooting of machine and quality trouble.
• Set up maintenance and quality control system in accordance with QCS and MCS.
• Prepare equipment related budget, maintenance and other equipment related procedure.
• Prepare quality, machine and quantity data for daily and on line judgement.
• Understand Occupational Health and Safety Policy, Quality Policy and Environmental Policy.
• Actively carry out Hazard identification and Risk assessment for Machine Safety and Fire Safety.
• Min Diploma in any Engineering field
• Able to commit long term / shift work / eager to learn
• Singaporeans only
Potential candidates, please drop your resume to regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022