$2500 to $4000 (Monthly)
· Perform daily AML check on new accounts, dormant and re-activation of accounts
· Ensure that potential areas of risk are investigated, identified and escalated to the relevant teams
· Coordinate and/or prepare the required management information reporting data as applicable.
· Conduct internet and external database searches to ensure no adverse information is noted on the client/parties.
· Liaise with AML check System Vendor
· Attend to client/TR enquires through phone calls
· Providing support to other stakeholders on AML-related matters
· Good understanding of the AML/KYC/CDD/Transaction Monitoring practices relating to payment services environment and regulation, especially in the area of financial crime.
· Strong analytical skills with an investigative mindset
· Proficient in MS Office applications
· Team player, self-motivated and resourceful
More about LIM & TAN SECURITIES PTE LTD