$4500 to $5500 (Monthly)
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting Operations at HQ level, including the following:
- Analyze data for EHS and sustainability reporting across all sectors.
- Ensure that all sectors are aligned with the strategies to achieve EHS targets for the Division.
- Liaise with various sectors and work closely to maintain policy for ISO 50001, 14001 and 45001
- Guide and work with site operations teams to plan annual CAPEX budgeting program across sectors.
- Prepare specifications for bulk tender exercise for key contracts across Division and evaluate vendors performance periodically.
- Plan and coordinate regular audit across all sectors to ensure that Standard Operating Procedures for AM Operations are followed and updated regularly to reflect latest requirements.
- Guide and advise site operations teams on technical issues, including problem solving, proactive maintenance programs and vendor management.
- Manage and execute assignments or new tasks that are assigned from time to time.
• Minimum 5 years working experience in operations with knowledge in property management.
• Degree or Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical Building Services or related engineering course.
• Experience in maintaining and carrying out audit related to SOP and ISO 50001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45000.
• Conversant in strata title matters and Building Management and Strata Management Act.
• Expert use of excel and powerpoint for compilation of data and presentation purpose.
• Candidate should be independent, resourceful and resilient, with proven track records in being an individual contributor who gets work done with minimal help.
More about TALENT LEGAL GLOBAL SEARCH CONSULTANCY (PTE.) LTD.