About ISUZU MOTORS ASIA LIMITED (IMA):
A Global Japanese Automotive Manufacturer with an office in Singapore is embarking on an evolving path and expanding role. The Singapore office assists the Japan Head Office in managing the Group’s interests and exposures in the ASEAN region, India and Middle East.
There are many opportunities for staff to be involved in cross department and regional projects. And as part of the Group’s initiative towards greater adoption of technology and boosting work efficiency, the Singapore Office offers a chance to take part in exciting tech projects and development of newly standardized operations that can have positive impact across the Group.
The Parts Department (PD) has recently re-established its standard operational procedures to simplify processes with sound workflows to ensure efficiency in communication, lead-time and cost. With this completion of first step towards improvements, PD is currently looking for a matured and capable manager to execute the second step in advancing towards proactive sales management that capitalizes the growing demands of Isuzu Parts regionally in Isuzu ways. Pending tasks are challenging and time sensitive but will be very rewarding for high performers.
We are looking for a Order Management & Sales Manager with:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in regional automotive sales
- Experience in managing a group of at least 5 members
- Excellent Japanese language skills to communicate with HQ’s management in Japan (Minimum N1 proficiency)
- Excellent Proficiency in SAP (SD/MM modules), Excel (advance) and PowerPoint
- Excellent familiarity with logistics terminologies and latest Incoterms
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Great sales negotiation, communication and time management skills
- Proactivity in finding ways to improve work processes
- Experience in overseeing multiple sustainable improvement projects to completion
- Able to travel 2-4 days in a month regionally (subject to border controls)
- A valid class 3/ 3(A) driving license
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand Isuzu Way and IMA’s directions to manage orders/ promote Isuzu Parts.
- Maintain relationships with HQ and customers through constant communications.
- Attend to irregularities in operations and establish action plan(s) for future.
- Review and manage selling prices to ensure sustainable business profitability.
- Verify claims and direct next course of action(s).
- Lead the group in expediting back orders.
- Coordinate with warehouse and procurement groups to improve order fulfilment rates.
- Produce and review group’s sales reports.
- Ensure validity of existing agreements with customers.
- Ensure business continuity through planning group’s schedules.
- Review proposals by group members and provide guidance towards implementations
- Develop and groom coordinators in the group.
- Support management with ad-hoc duties as and when required.
Expected Start Date of Work: Apr 2021
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.