This is a fun and dynamic office work environment.
Your primary role will provide back end administrative support. If you are reliable, meticulous, exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills and have an ability to take initiative, this position is for you!
- Able to work at least 2 weekdays office hours
- Manage simple assigned day-to-day administrative tasks efficiently and effectively
- Must have good telephone etiquette to handle appointments arrangements
- Other ad hoc tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- GCE 'O' Level or higher
- Some experience handling administrative work would be an added advantage
- PC literate
- Undergraduates who are able to work part time are also welcome to apply
Work location: Bukit Merah / Alexandra
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.