Look for Part-Time Technical Equipment Specialist Jobs in Singapore. November 2022. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$2200 to $2600 (Monthly)
Do you love to chat on the phone?
Are you good listener?
Are you a sweet talker?
If yes, you’re the one whom we are looking for!
Location? Bukit Merah
Days? 5 days per week
Hours? 10am-7pm / 11am-8pm
Period? Till end December
Role? Remind people to participate in an online survey. Conduct survey through the phone.
Preference? People with tele-surveying or call centre experience.
Skills? Excellent communication skills. Basic IT skills (eg. Microsoft Word/Excel)
We are looking forward to having you join our team.Once you complete this project, join us for many other exciting assignments with government agencies, educational institutions, MNCs and SMEs. Hear from you real soon!
$13 to $19.5 (Hourly)
⚡️$13/hr - Quality Testers @ Kallang MNC (Immediate Starter! Training Provided!)⚡️
730am to 330pm (Mon-Fri + Alt Saturday)
$13/hr, OT $
- Perform box-build assembly & Testing.
- Operate and control equipment and peripheral hardware..
- Assist Engineers in resolving quality issues, line balancing and production problems.
- Records data required for statistical process control, production related reports & inventory management
- Able to commit min 3 months or longer, start asap
- Singaporeans only.
☎️ Telegram Teresa or whatsapp to apply now!
✨Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd |16C8261
✨Teresa Chan | R1762644
🌡🧪UP $ Medical Quality Checker @ Kallang 🧪🌡
(High Paying Job, Start ASAP, Limited Slots)
🎉No experience required, training provided
🥶 Aircon Environment
✅Job scope & Requirement
- Testing & Assembly of hardware and parts
- Loading of Medical products
- Able to commit min 3 months, start asap
- Singaporeans Only!
- Mon-Fri + Alt Sat, 730am to 330pm
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd (16C8261)
Brian Wong ()
$3000 to $3100 (Monthly)
Industry/ Organization Type: Manufacturing & Production
Position Title: Application Engineer
Working Location: Woodlands
Working Hours: 5 days, Monday – Friday (9AM-6PM)
Salary Package: Basic Salary + Transport Allowance $100 + Variable Bonus
Duration: Permanent Role
Provide application support to all customers (Hardware/Software interfacing,
Preparation of sample codes).
Manage technical support issue via Salesforce case-tickets.
Technical verification of related equipment to provide value-added service for customers and provide on-site troubleshooting when necessary.
Provide product testing and RMA handling in Singapore
Act as a bridge between Asia and HQ technical requirement and escalate second level support issues.
Provide training to sales channel partners or direct customers.
Prepare technical demos and presentations.
Assist in tradeshows and seminars.
Any ad-hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Degree in Engineering, preferably Electronics or Computer Engineering. Diploma holder with relevant working experiences may also be considered.
Proficient in C++/C# .NET programming.
Good knowledge of Windows and Linux OS.
Knowledge of electronic circuits.
Some travel may be required.
Kindly apply through
of the following methods:
This clarifies Anradus' working procedures, from receiving the applicant's resume, screening to shortlisting. We assure you our consultants will go through every resume we receive but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Anradus Pte Ltd | EA License No. 20C0161 | Angel Lim | EA Reg No.: R1875641
$3000 to $5000 (Monthly)
We are hiring full time or part time RE/RTO/PEA for supervision works in construction industry.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you meet below requirements :
(b) PE Assignee
1) Degree in Civil and Structural (C&S) Engineering from a university accredited by the Singapore Professional Engineers Board (PEB)
2) Registered Resident Engineer with IES/ACES
3) Initiative, can work and solve issues independently
4) Prefer those minimum 2 years experiences in supervisory position and 3 years experiences in construction industry (Entry level/without experience may considered)
5) Singaporeans are welcomed to apply
(c)Resident Technical Officer (RTO)
1) Diploma in Civil and Structural (C&S) Engineering
2) Must possess a valid RTO cert by IES Singapore
$12 to $16 (Hourly)
2pm - 830pm
4-5 DAYS PER WEEK, AS PER ROSTERED (CANNOT CHOOSE)
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click Apply Now button
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
“JobStudio will not solicit any money, request to use your bank account for business or request you to transfer any monies to any parties, please be aware of scams impersonating JobStudio and our employees, you may call our office directly at for verification. We will not be liable for loss arising from scams.”
JobStudio Pte Ltd
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Michelle Chai Hui Lu
EA Personnel Reg No: R1984808
📟 🖨UP$ - Electronics Checker @ West 🖨📟
(Office Hours! Air Con! Fast Hire!)
🥶Air Con Environment
🏭Located @ Pioneer
📆 Working Hours: Mon-Fri
3pm - 11pm ($13/hr)
⛔️ Job Details :
-Testing & Assembly of hardware and electronics,
-Quality checking, packing, loading
-Able to commit till End Jan 23
$2000 to $3000 (Monthly)
M&E / Lift Maintenance technicians/engineer
Company expanding and sincerely hiring operation staff.
• To clean, maintain &service, troubleshoot, and repair the parking equipment/ car lift. Installing&maintain security system
• Assist the engineers in conducting system testing and commissioning.
• Install/ replace electrical and mechanical components and other electrical works.
• N Level, NITEC/Higher NITEC/Diploma in Electronics/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Engineering.
• Knowledge or experience in hand tools, electro-hydraulic circuit control, electrical wiring, and hardware.
Priority will be given t those who have Automation /basic PLC programming/ lift & escalator knowledge or experience;
• Willing to learn analytical and problem-solving skills, meticulous and detail-oriented.
• Passion for physical/ hands-on M&E and troubleshooting work.
Fresh Graduates or Experienced in Lift& Escalator/shipyard/construction/Automation industries are all welcome.
• A good team player.
• Prefer but do not have to be a good communicator with the ability to converse in Mandarin.
• Candidates with necessary educational qualifications but no prior experience are also welcome to apply.
Working hours 9:30am-6:30pm, 5 days in a week with an alternative half day on Saturday;
Project Location at District 8,9,13,14,15, Own transportation or follow Company Van.
Salary $2,000- 3000 per month.
Good Incentives and bonus awards to contributors.
Direct recruitment (by the company).
🌹🌎 Very Hot Basic $ 13/hour🔥 Morn / Noon Quality Checker@ Pioneer 🌎🌹
🔑 Mon - Fri only 🔑 HalfSitting Job🔑 Lightweight
🟥♥️🔴 No Need Experiences ( Training Provided )
🟧🧡🟠 Air Cond Environment
🟨💛🟡 Pick 1 Fixed Shift ( No Rotate )
🟩💚🟢 Fast Pay in 14 Days
🟦💙🔵 ASAP this week - 2/3 Months
🟫🤎🟤 Video Call Interview only ( Fast Confirm )
💰💰 ( Noon Shift )
Basic $ 13 | OT $ 19.50 Per Hour
💰💰 ( Morning Shift )
Basic $ 12 | OT $ 18 Per Hour
⏰🕰 Mon to Fri only ( Pick 1 Fixed Shift )
📺⭐️ Morning Shift ( 9am - 6pm )
⭐️📺 Noon Shift ( 3pm - 11pm )
First 2 Weeks Training ( 9am - 6pm ) same for all shifts
🌈 Product testing
🌈 Quality checking
🌈 Assemble & dissemble
♨️🚫 Prompt Reply : WhatsApp 8595-2950 / Telegram 🚫♨️
Teoh Ching Ying | R22108846 | 16C8261
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd | 16C8261
Lee Jia Xin | R1877275
$12 to $19.5 (Hourly)
APPLY NOW!! 📩 WhatsApp: / Telegram:
⭐️ Air Con!
⭐️ No Experience needed, training provided
⭐️ Holiday job! Work with friends!
📆 Working Days: Monday - Friday (Choose one shift)
A) ☀️Morning Shift - 9am - 6pm
- 💰Salary: $12/hr | OT $18/hr
B) ⛅️Afternoon Shift - 3pm to 11pm
- 💰Salary: $13/hr | OT $
📌Job Scope :
✔ - Assemble small electronics, electrical devices, etc
✔ - Other Ad-hoc duties as assigned
✔ Able to commit 2-3 mths
💌 APPLY NOW
Whatsapp 📲 | Telegram 📲
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd | 16C8261
Chai Sin Mei | R22104647
$2250 to $2600 (Monthly)
Job responsibilities :
- Support engineering team in managing BOM, RFQ, issue part purchase, follow up material readiness status, receiving parts, sorting of parts, parts shipment, etc.
- Documentation work related to part purchase, logistic, etc.
- Liaise with internal and external for material status update, material information request, etc.
- Office and production workshop housekeeping task & administrative work.
- Data entry in CAD system, SAP system, etc.
- Higher ITE, Diploma in engineering or above, preferably with some years of experience
- Familiar with mechanical drawing / electrical drawing is an advantage.
- Experience with CAD is an advantage. Training will be provided
Interested Candidates, Please send your Detailed Resume stating Past Employments, Including Reasons of Leaving, Current / Last Drawn and Expected Salary
EA License No: 95C2823
EA Personnel No: R1987490
EA Personnel Name: Koh Wei Feng
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022