$4500 to $5500 (Monthly)
- Operating and managing the pastry section of the kitchen and liaising with the head chef to ensure a successful working environment.
- Preparing ingredients and handling baking and other kitchen equipment.
- Monitoring the stock of baking ingredients.
- Ordering new supplies, ingredients, and equipment for the pastry section, when needed, and within budget.
- Ensuring their section of the kitchen adheres to safety and health regulations
- Supervising and training staff members, when needed.
Qualifications and requirements
- 2 or more years' experience working within the food industry as a relevant role.
- Post-secondary training at a culinary institution.
- Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking, or relevant field.
- Achieved basic food hygiene certificate
- Working knowledge of baking techniques and the pastry-making process
- Keen attention to details
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and nutrition.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, production environment.
More about JWO HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.