$1400 to $1600 (Monthly)
• Assist with daily production to meet outlets ordering requirement
• Understanding of food hygiene regulation accordance with AVA requirements and ensure strict adherence to food safety and sanitation practices
• Check quantity and quality of every items and store to designated area
• To ensure minimum wastages and control stock inventory
• Reporting stock level, mise-en-place schedule and maintenance issues to Pastry Chef
• Work closely with other colleagues to achieve smoother operation
• At least 2 years' experience in pastry production or similar capacity with professional qualifications and relevant experience preferred.
• Able to learn and adapt to various line position within location
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask
• Product knowledge on baking and pastry making in fundamental technique
• Highly motivated, customer-centric and able to work independently and a good team player at the same time.
• Follow and adheres to Company SOP, recipe and policy
• 6 days’ work week (Day Shift) but may require to work shift work, during weekends or/ and public holidays if necessary.
More about Ya Kun