Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Power System-Digital Power Trainer & Technical Expert to make a difference!
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
What you will do:
Conduct technical trainings, Power Services and Digital Power including MV/LV switchgears + Protections Relays+ Transformers equipment:
- Delivering Low and Medium Voltage solution trainings for our FSR/Partners
- Delivering Transformers equipment and Protection Relays/Energy Automation training for our FSR/Partners
- Delivering PME, PSO,EPAS trainings
- Make sure that safety rules, best practices and safety conditions are met during each training session
- Evaluate trainees
- Be responsible for one or several classrooms and ask to maintain electrical equipment
- Work closely with R&D, technical management and technical support for technical issues and get the latest technical updates
Development of training activity
- Develop intimacy with countries to understand and detect FSR training needs
- To proactively assess technical gaps in countries and recommend enrollment
- Formalize the discussions and associated training plans.
- Manage engineering instructions, teaching methods, course creation, necessary equipment to launch new training courses for Energy and Partners solution offers
- Oversee updating course content and ensure the knowledge transfer towards the other trainers
- SME role / TTT / technical support L2
- Ensure new Power System/Automation/DE offer road map implementation
- Go on field with countries to support & coach them
- Zero Accident & Ensure 100% safety (safety rules/ PPE/ equipment/ tools) -> not negotiable / escalate if required
- Encourage/track/report near miss: Enablon app to be used to report any safety opportunity
- Safety Documents (Risk Assessment, LOTO, Pictures) prepared for each mobilization and uploaded into bFS
- Safety & FSR Signature: Be compliant with latest Safety & FSR signature requirement and promote them (Polite / On time / Branding / Quality level / good communication)
Human Resources and 5 Pillars
- High contributor to continuous improvement initiatives/action plan & share best practices to countries
- Animate the APAC/EAJ FSR Champion community
- 5 pillars presentation to each training (Safety/ Digital Tools / Ecostruxure Asset Advisor / FSR Signature / FSR Leads Generation)
- Promote IB tracking
- Understand & promote Ecostruxure Asset Advisor offer (implemented in training center)
- Be more aware about FSR pain points on our digital tools to better support them.
Qualifications - External
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- MV/LV technical experience
- Experience in GIS SWG
- Experience in Energy Automation solutions (Relays and SCADA)
- Experience in PME/PSO, EPAS
- Experience in Protection Relays
- Experience in Masterpact NT/NW/MTZ would be a plus
- Experience in Okken – Prisma – Compact NSX/NS – Micrologic trip Unit would be a plus
- Experience in Transformers would be a plus
Benefits we offer:
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Blue sky Friday
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
- On-site gym
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.