$2520 to $3500 (Monthly)
Product Development Chef / Executive (F&B)
• Assist in quality audit
• Conduct after action review
• Create new product prototype and recipe formulation (mainly drinks & deserts)
• Formulate new food production standards and standard operating procedures
• Innovate the customer experience
• Innovate with new culinary ingredients
• Manage and review systems and processes
• Optimise sales
• Provide suggestions for modifications to existing processes
• Work closely with the Operations Team in Outlet Quality Assurance.
• Min GCE 'O' level / Higher NITEC / Diploma with at least 2 years of F&B experience as a Chef or relevant position preferably from QSR industry.
• Highly motivated, customer-centric and good team player.
• Proficient in MS Office (Words, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
• Must have good knowledge in Food Costing & Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
• Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Meticulous with an eye for details.
• 5 days’ work week, may require to work shift work, during weekends or/ and public holidays if necessary.
Interested applicants please apply!
More about Ya Kun Cafe Pte Ltd