This role forms part of the team for the ASEAN regional office. The incumbent will be directly reporting to China and will be required to work closely with the Product Divisions in China.
Other key responsibilities are as follows:
- Collaborate with BU Product Management (PM) team to formulate the product strategy at the overseas regional and country level. Collaborate with Product Division (PD) and the region product planning team to deliver the global category product platform planning;
- Formulate regional and country level three-year product planning based on market benchmark analysis, trend analysis and consumer insights, and push new product development accordingly;
- According to the business development of overseas branch, take the lead to conduct the new product concept generation project (CDOC);
- Develop marketing stories for new product launch;
- Cooperate with Product Manager of Overseas Branch to work out annual product portfolio and BP, price list, and assist Overseas Branch to reach BP sales and profit target;
- Overseas product benchmarking, consumer and market insights collection and analysis;
- Conduct product life cycle management based on data analysis
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Minimally a Bachelor's degree
- At least 5 years of experience in product management, relevant experience in the home appliances industry will be preferred
- Good communication skills
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.