In TSC’s next phase of growth, we need to take our existing product to the next level - to make global issue management contextualised for any function, geo and scenario.
As a Product Manager you will
- Continuously deliver business value through Atium (the product) by understanding the needs of existing and potential users
- Increase product stickiness and decrease reliance on TSC resources, as an Advocate for UX
- Integrate client workflow through data driven metrics and visualisation
Throughout, you’ll be communicating daily with stakeholders across the team in a fast paced environment, working closely with the Product Lead, CTO, Customer Success Manager (CSMs) and Business Development teams.
Roles & Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Work closely with Product lead and stakeholders to strategize and implement product roadmap to increase product market competitiveness and scalability
- Product strategy insights incl. Competitive mapping that informs strategy, market offering, positioning, pricing
Implementation and management of Product roadmap with key stakeholders
- Manage requirements for internal and external clients and prioritise product backlog based on overall strategy
- Work with stakeholders to translate and document internal/external requirements into user-stories
Write acceptance criteria and ensure dependencies are considered
Follow and communicate progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Excite and retain users through immersive UX and intuitive UI
- Maps our user personas and journeys
Creates UX wireframes and mockups for key user stories or epics
UI/UX demo and presentation in front of large groups of people
- Identify opportunities to increase digital adoption and user engagement
- Leverage user analytics to report meaningful product engagement metrics
Onboard users with updated in-app training and communication via Digital Adoption tool
- At least 2 years of product management experience in managing a SaaS product working on UX or UI features
- Experience in B2B CRM/ERP systems preferred
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum framework/methodology.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, capable of articulating your thoughts and present ideas and concepts clearly.
- Passionate about other Product Offerings and innovation to conduct research in the industry’s latest trends and technology.
You can also directly apply on
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.