$2700 to $5000 (Monthly)
Role: Product Manager in Singapore
Duration: 24 Months
We are looking for a Product Manager, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- 5+ years of software Product Management/Product Owner experience, preferably for a SaaS vendor Ability to drive a feature to completion, from requirements gathering to design and release; in addition, be capable of describing your work to others (Customers, Support, Services, etc.) to drive support and uptake.
- Have a good eye for design and collaborate with your design counterpart to research and test concepts to ensure the UI that exposes your feature is intuitive and easy to use.
- Loves to solution: understanding a business problem, knowing the product and technology, then figuring out how best to change the product to address the business need.
- Experience with agile development; e.g. grooming backlog and constant interaction with the scrum team; you must be able to clearly describe requirements and detailed functional stories to the scrum team Ability to know products in-depth in order to know how they must change
- Can communicate complex issues in a clear, concise way to both technical and no-technical audiences.
- Ability to grasp technical constraints and concepts you learn from your scrum team and know how they affect functional decisions.
- A knack for simplifying: problems, processes, your communications, functionality and UI designs.
- Experience in making hard priority calls, making tradeoffs, and having tough conversations with customers (PMs need to be good at saying no in the best interests of the broader customer base)
- A background or interest in HCM SaaS (Core HR, Talent Management, Benefits, Recruiting, Performance, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Learning etc..) a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Part of the scrum team
- Make all functional decisions for your product area.
- Defines and iterates backlog, user stories, ensures timely UX involvement Owns prioritization of team backlog and works closely with the Lead Engineer to be on the same page Establishes acceptance criteria and makes sure criteria are met Prepares launch and quarterly release enablement (e.g. IRR & RIW sessions)
- Deeply understand the needs of customers and become familiar with best practices in the product domain.
- Run customer design advisor groups for all major features you are responsible for.
- Boil everything you hear from customers down to a well-defined problem to solve for the scrum team.
- Be the master of mapping customer business needs to product designs you articulate through epics and stories Refine the backlog so your scrum mates know what to work on next, and always be available for questions as they come up constantly.
- Managing the maintenance backlog is a priority, and making sure Support has what it needs to respond to tickets from customers who are using what the team has created.
- Developing modern cloud software is about working with people, so you will be constantly connect with others across the organization (UX, development, QA, platform, marketing, strategy, documentation, services, support, other application product teams) to realize your product vision!
- Interact with APJ customers to define customer requirements for EC Time Management, roll out new features to internal and external consultants and partners in APJ, interact with APJ customers to roll out new Time Management features, lead a scrum team which develops Time Management software (the rest could be taken from the job description as needed)
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002318) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
**We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.**
Note: GECO Asia is an Information Technology Consulting Services provider. We provide specialist IT and Digital Transformation specialist resources on a project (SOW) and/or permanent basis. We operate under a Comprehensive License offered by Ministry of Manpower, Singapore.
[GECO Asia Pte Ltd, Licence No. 07C4453]
[2 Venture Drive, #10-18, Vision Exchange, Singapore 608526]
More about GECO ASIA PTE. LTD.