The Professional Marketing Manager (SEA); will be a key member of the SEA marketing team. As the launch lead for all SEA markets, responsibilities include developing commercialization roadmaps of all key product features, updates, tools meant for professionals and consumers. Other responsibilities include working with the SEA leadership and the country marketing teams, to plan SEA promotions and programs. This position will be required to work upstream with the APAC marketing team and downstream with in country marketing leads and leverage in-country resources as necessary.
The candidate would have demonstrated a strong business acumen, managing stakeholders, ability to influence, strategize and prioritize and exercise impact on the business results in a fast paced environment working with a cross functional team of professionals. Hands on, individual contributor role all the way from planning to execution.
This role will report into the Marketing Director for South East Asia and India.
In this role, you will…
- Be the key point of contact in SEA marketing for all new products and features that Global/APAC marketing intends to launch
- Understand the existing business landscape, resources and tools in country. Work closely with SEA leadership team to determine priority of projects, sequence of rollout in markets, develop the launch roadmaps and ensure seamless execution
- Look at sales data and trends in markets and use professional segmentation models to develop promotions for SEA and measure their effectiveness
- Work very closely with in-country marketing teams, to rollout the new product features and tools- and leverage their resources, budgets as needed
- Manage the pricing, terms and conditions for all SEA markets
- Analyze and provide commercial insights to business to understand adoption trends, barriers and drivers with recommendations to improve adoption of technology and knowledge internally and externally
- Is sought out as a subject matter expert on driving change and commercialization of new process internally and externally as change agent
- Develop strong working relationships and credibility with product, project teams and customers
- Partner with, coach and motivate a high-performance team.
- Provide support to audit processes and quality management system as required
In this role, you’ll need …
- Degree is must, and MBA is plus
- At least 8 years of experience in product management in a fast paced, tech/med device environment
- Project management professional (PMP) preferred, with demonstrated ability in managing all phases of product marketing including launch, planning, budgeting and pricing
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Able to think big, be creative, and excite and influence key stakeholders
- Set and continually manage project expectations & deliverables with team members and other stakeholders
- Strong strategic and analytical skills with ability to make sound strategic decisions through incorporation of data from multiple sources and own business judgment
- Strong business and market-focus, with the ability to convert strategy into practical action to drive business results
- Ability to effectively manage complex cross-functional projects
- Self-starter who needs minimal supervision and able to effectively manage through ambiguity
- Hands on experience in tools like SDFC, excel, powerpoint etc
- Experience working in a global organization, collaborating with regional groups and understanding & experience of growing and working in extremely fast paced business environments is preferred
- Experience working in a matrix environment and cross functional teams is required
- Demonstrated financial acumen in making effective business decisions is required
- Good spoken and written communication skills. English is a must
- Ability to travel up to 30% is required
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.