- Assists managers in schedule preparation, pre-planning and implementation of the projects.
- Overall in charge of operation projects.
- Monitors work in progress and prepares weekly report of the status of each assignment.
- Assisting in preparation for department monthly report
- Ensuring all procedures and calculations are submitted to the client for review and approval.
- Coordinates with all project related personnel (onshore and offshore) on day-today progress of work activities, procurement and operations to ensure timely completion of the projects
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Possess at least Diploma with Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering /Building Service/telecommunication /Civil Engineering
- Computer literate is a must
- Minimum 1 year(s) of working experience in the telecommunication/fibre construction related field or equivalent
- Proactive and with a positive mentality
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.