$2500 to $3500 (Monthly)
· Report to Project Manager and assist Project Manager in overseeing the daily construction and site coordination of different activities.
· Liaise with Architects, Clients and other Consultants for the Design and Detailing issues.
· Liaise with Respective Sub-Contractors for Site inspection, Management and Coordinate on site activities.
· To attend Regular Meetings with Clients, Consultants and/or Contractors and ensure the progress is on schedule.
· Responsible for Shop Drawing & As-Built Drawing, Materials Sample Mock-up submission issues.
· Ensure Safety & Compliance of work on site.
· Control, Planning, Monitoring and Maintain the safe and smooth progress of the works.
· Any Ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by management.
· Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline
· 2-3 years experience in Private or Public Residential Houses Project and able to work independently will be preferred.
· Basic Knowledge in AutoCAD, Microsoft Project etc will be advantage.
· Good positive working attitude, self-motivated and responsible.
· Enjoy problem solving
· Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
· Salary will be base on the working experience
· Class 3 Driving License
More about BUILDERS ALLIANCE PTE. LTD.