- To perform the role of a senior management team member, taking responsibility for the growth, profitability and sustainability of the business unit through leadership, new business development, client management and service delivery.
- Advise at a strategic level at the project conception stage, including providing advice on the different approaches that can be adopted in order to successfully achieve the client’s overall objective.
- Coordinate the strategic and operational management of Project Management.
- Leading the establishment of the overall success criteria for the project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters.
- Plan for and the ongoing management of quality, safety, health and environment issues.
- Establish effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilised throughout project.
- Project plan, including ensuring the production of the detailed project plan.
- Monitor and advise upon project finances.
- To perform the role of the Commission Manager, taking overall responsibility for end to end service delivery of commissions of varying size and complexity.
- Lead and facilitate the overall cross-functional project team.
- Manage the flow of project information between the team and the client, through regular meetings and written communications.
- To act as the key, day to day client interface, ensuring that client objectives are met through the delivery of a value added cost management service.
- Ensuring the development of priority plans including risk mitigation, performance measurements, management controls and critical success factors.
- Managing the Project management and related activities to include taking ownership of and ensuring that at all stages, client and consultant communication, analysis and cost advice are performed effectively.
- Recognised university degree with at least 10 years of relevant experience in data center, manufacturing plant, industrial projects.
- Membership in relevant professional organisations.
- strong relationships are developed with clients and cross-functional team members.
- Experience working in MNC companies will be an advantage, ability to thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Business development opportunities with existing and new clients, including cross-selling opportunities, are identified and acted upon.
The candidate is ideally based in Singapore but willing to relocate to Philippines in the next 9-12 months for the execution phase of the project.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.