- Must possess Degree of Bachelor in Civil Engineering.
- Assist Project Manager to plan, supervise and coordinate site works involving deep shaft excavation and pipe jacking works for sewerage projects with maximum 40 meter dept.
- Able to work long working hours and sometime need to work night shift.
- Offering advice in the planning, coordination and supervision of technical aspects of construction and environmental projects.
- Monitoring daily operations at project site.
- To achieve the target in time.
- Prepare daily progress report.
- Able to handle on-site tasks and monitor the works.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.