$2000 to $5500 (Monthly)
Shine Technology is a regional system integrator and smart solution provider based in Singapore dedicated to providing our customers with high performance, one stop smart security solutions.
The position of Project Field Engineer is to be responsible for managing security solutions, products and systems for the company’s Security Solutions business, ensuring project quality and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Project planning coordination and implementation of project, including the preparation of project documentation, ensuring up-to-date documentation and handover documentation.
• Coordinate with customer, contractor and internal department to ensure timely delivery of projects
• Supervise and monitor work progress on site
• Preparation of security system design and documentation
• Review contract scope, requirement and all costing to ensure designed system meet the customers’ requirements
• Assist in providing technical support to Sales
• Hands-on troubleshooting and security system programming, integration and implementation
• Familiar with security access control system, CCTV and alarm systems is an advantage
• Past experience with Lenel, S2, Milestone, Genetec, Tyco Software House, CEM systems and Cisco systems will be considered first
• Good communication and coordination skills
• Strong customer focus, team player and result-oriented
• Demonstrate ability to work in fast paced environment
More about Shine Technology Pte Ltd