$7000 to $9000 (Monthly)
Duties and Responsibilities
▪ Lead client engagements, providing management and oversight of projects delivery and staffing including project assignments, capacity planning and project profitability for Ensign Consulting
▪ Be responsible for Consultants/ Associate Consultants leading the project delivery, including their execution in maintaining complete control on project schedule, budget and risk issues; making timely decisions and the necessary corrective actions and escalations to maintain project schedule and budget; addressing project risks early and providing prudent and timely recommendations for risk avoidance; sets and manages client expectations; creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements; communicates effectively with clients and internal stakeholders to identify needs; continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and managing any disputes or complaints.
o Owning all client relationships and leading as the point of contact for clients and internal stakeholders in managing the project scopes and proposal submissions; oversight of the quality of the Consultants/ Associate Consultants leading in project kickoffs and the introduction of project team and providing the client side project owner with regular project updates; including any disputes and complaints that may arise during the course of the project execution
o Having oversight and responsibility in managing client side and internal stakeholders for the management of all necessary project legal and administrative matters such as contracts, NDAs and submission of consultant profiles, CVs, G50s, project milestone billings, project closures and sign-off etc.
o Managing the scheduling and directing resources to ensure timely completion of projects within defined budget and resource allocation
o Ensuring the Consultants and Associate Consultants have oversight of all projects and their statuses from point of contract award to project closure; providing timely reports on resource utilization, projections and project milestones
o Defining and streamlining the project engagement processes for client engagements based on their specific requirements; adjusting schedules and plans, and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success including handling of any variations
o Managing and responding to risks, issues and changes throughout project life cycle
▪ Responsibilities include supporting pre-sales processes and working with sales and account management professionals to win new business; implementing business; proposal review and refinement;
▪ Owning and Executing process improvements and the development of policies, procedures, methods, and tools in support of delivery; conducting briefings to Internal Stakeholders on these processes and workflows
▪ Provides management with regular project updates; serves as a critical advisor to the team as a Domain Leader and help to set the direction for Project Management, with a special emphasis on how and what we deliver. Maintains reporting on capacity, amount of work delivered (WIP), and future outlook in order to advise strategic direction setting.
▪ Performing other job-related duties as assigned
▪ Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience is preferred
▪ Relevant Industry Certifications such as PMP or equivalent is a must
▪ For the position of Project Manager, at least 4 to 5 years of Project Management experience preferably in IT Professional Service environment with at least 2 years managing IT Security projects;
Preferred Skills /Qualities
▪ Ability to exercise excellent project management leadership skills combined with strong business acumen
▪ Excellent customer service and good understanding of technology
▪ Excellent communication, presentation, writing and negotiation skills
▪ A Team Leader who can perform under pressure and tight deadlines
▪ Understanding of IT Security is a must
More about ENSIGN INFOSECURITY (CYBERSECURITY) PTE. LTD.