- To lead the team in managing the project inclusive of cost planning, consultant and contractor procurement, design management, construction management until project completion and handover.
- Be responsible for the on-programme, on-cost, on-quality delivery of the Services, comprising the shell and core of the project and fit-out phases as required.
- Proactively manage the authority application of all required utilities.
- Undertake project control functions including project reporting, risk, cost and schedule
- Ensure that appropriate management tools are set up to help the team control the project;
- Create a cost-minded atmosphere within the team;
- Provide proactive project management services from commencement through to completion and handover in order to attain successful on-programme, on-cost, on-quality delivery of the Services as required.
- Adherence and compliance to the guidelines and practices standardized by the Consultant during project planning, preparation and execution phases.
- Track cost, programme and quality throughout the project and issue monthly formal reports to the Employer including recommendation of progress claim and payment to appointed Main-Contractor.
- Manage all coordination and communications between project stakeholders including, but not limited to, the Employer, Design Consultants, Cost Management Consultant and Main-Contractor teams.
- Prepare the Employer’s and stakeholder presentations/reports as required for stage sign-off or key milestone events.
- Support the Employer in providing information to prospective customers.
- Any other work related tasks or duties deemed required and assigned by the management / line manager.
- Degree qualifications in construction management, civil engineering or similar function
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with infrastructure, manufacturing, industrial and project management in major projects and the coordination of civil, structure and architecture works.
- Experience and knowledge of all of the main project management concepts, tools and techniques.
- Ability to coordinate with engineering services and works.
- Professionally qualified on the related discipline
- Conversant to a competent level with Microsoft Windows, Primavera P6 or MS-Office (incl MS-Project Management)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and high-pressure environment, to meet often tight deadlines, and to work pro-actively as part of a committed team
- Demonstrate a proficient level of professional skill and/or knowledge in project management and keep current with developments and trends. Knowledge and ability to use applicable information technology and systems to meet work needs.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and other languages is a plus.
- Strong leadership, communication & interpersonal skills
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.