- Responsible for overall project management on major projects, profit/loss responsibilities and completion schedule.
- Overall responsibility for a successful project and support of project staff.
- Maintain and improve client relations
- Review project schedules updates by Assistant.
- Train and develop project staff
- Review subcontracts, purchase orders and correspondence of project staff
- Supervise pre-construction of new projects under your supervision, especially projects that will ultimately be assigned to you.
- Determine labour requirements and dispatch workers to construction site.
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
- Requisition supplies and materials to complete construction projects.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
- Develop and implement quality control programs.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Evaluate construction means and methods to determine cost-effectiveness of plans.
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills with ability to establish and maintain effective relationships.
- Excellent organizational skills, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work in group or independently.
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency including but not limited to Microsoft Outlook, Project, Power Point, Word and Excel.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Building Construction.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.