$12000 to $15000 (Monthly)
As a specialist in pre-sales and pursuit activities, you will work closely with our Account Managers focusing on sales for our Pricing & Reference Services business, both within existing and new customers.
You will lead on deals and focus on customer prospects, and be seen by customers and colleagues as a subject matter expert in data driven solutions. The role works in close partnership with internal and external partners to proactively drive recurring and once-off sales resulting in revenue growth for the company.
· Help develop the sales strategy for the given product segment
· Proactively identify pipeline opportunities
· Structure, consult and close deals against a pre-agreed target
· Effectively manage multiple sales opportunities and apply rigour and discipline to pipeline management and sales forecasting.
· Provide insights and share Refinitiv thought leadership on our pricing & reference data capabilities with customers & prospects
· Deliver customer demonstrations on our Pricing & Reference Data capabilities.
Knowledge and skills:
· 5+ years of industry experience (sales or market)
· Deep market understanding including a) specialist understanding of financial markets b) knowledge of relevant markets c) a strong understanding of customers' business model workflow
· Solid understanding of usage of technologies and requirement for financial data within financial institutions.
· Solid knowledge of regulatory drivers, and their impact on financial services.
· A self-starting sales mindset
· Creative problem solver and good sales ideation skills
· Presentation skills (verbal & written)
· Strong listening skills and interpersonal skills
· Ability to devise, prioritize and execute a sales plan
· Ability to work within a broader team
· Consistent track record in a quota bearing sales environment
· Experience of working with channel partners to drive sales
· Experience selling to C- level executives
We care about benefits too.
We support our colleagues’ wellbeing with inclusive benefits. So that's support for physical, financial, mental and environmental health, paid time off to volunteer, consumer discounts & savings and so much more. All of which are tailored to your needs and may vary by location. For more details talk to your recruiter.
Our fast paced and supportive environment is only possible due to determined, autonomous problem solvers who love our high performance culture. And as a global business, Refinitiv relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. So we seek hardworking, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Refinitiv makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us to request an accommodation. A full list of our office locations and contact information can be found at: Refinitiv Office Locations.
Be the breakthrough, activate your future and shape ours.
More about MAPLEBLOSSOM