$2500 to $3500 (Monthly)
·To manage the media and marketing communications effort of the company
·Ideate, plan and campaigns.
·Ensure brand consistency and content accuracy on all marketing platforms.
·Review, assess and monitor the efficiency of online marketing and communications strategies.
·To support the various agency leaders to pitch interesting story ideas to increase CJO’s profile.
·Prepare campaign reports, metrices and monitor key performing indicators for media and social media engagement.
·Day-to-day management of the company’s social media brand accounts and communities.
·Mange and ensure brand consistency and content accuracy on all marketing platforms.
· A Diploma in Business, Marketing or Communications.
·Age 21 and above preferred
· Singaporean/ PR preferred
· Creative with a good eye for aesthetics.
· Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking or those with pitching experience is a plus.
· A dynamic team player who is also a self-motivator.
· Adaptable and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
· Strong conceptual and analytical skills.
Are you ready? Click Apply now !
More about Charles Juay Organisation (Prudential)