$3300 to $3600 (Monthly)
To source, negotiate and procure various tracks vendors / material suppliers for building construction.
· Responsible for the Procurement and licensing procedures.
· Request/ sources for quotations from suppliers.
· Preparation/generate the Procurement (standard format).
· Prepare and analyze cost and quantity for purchase.
· Invitation of quotation, computation for comparison.
· Negotiation within the budget cost.
· Prepare PO, and update procurement table.
· Maintain proper documents and filing per ISO Standards.
· Coordinate and work with Engineer.
· Prepare the relevant reports.
· Independent, proactive and self-motivated.
· Good teamwork.
· Good communication (verbal and written) skills.
· Good in negotiation and coordination skills.
· Effective time management.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Preferably with relevant working experience in related fields of building construction industry. Able to negotiate purchase agreements to maximize cost and quality improvements.
Timely purchase of materials base on Project's requirement that includes monitoring of purchase orders and usage patterns of each projects, optimizing inventory level. Taking a leading role in the development of new and existing suppliers/vendors to support current and long term sourcing needs.
· Working Day: 5.5 days per week
· Working Hour: 8.30am to 5.30pm (Mon to Fri) & 8.30am to 12.30pm (Sat)
Singaporean Or PR Only
More about Guan Chuan Engineering Construction Pte Ltd