$2500 to $3500 (Monthly)
QA / QC Administrator
· Document Control support for QA / QC records & documents.
· Involved in Non-conformance investigation and follow through Corrective Action Reports.
· Provide assistance to the quality team for Client and Internal reports.
· Monitor and update calibration register for all measuring equipment, and arrange recalibration as required.
· Verification of Calibration Certificates.
· Conduct compliance reviews to ascertain the level of compliance with relevant policies and procedures.
· Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
· Good understanding of QMS (Quality Management System)
· Diploma holder with at least 2 years of experience in manufacturing / metal fabrication environment.
· Able to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
· Demonstrate responsibility, initiative, good planning & organizing skills, attention to detail.
· Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Good in Microsoft office. Especially Microsoft Excel
· Good knowledge in Precision Engineering / Manufacturing / Metal Fabrication
· Familiar with ISO 9001:2015
More about KAH LAM HARDWARE ENGINEERING PTE. LTD.