- Conduct incoming material inspection, first article inspection, final product inspection and generate reports.
- Review Drawings and specification to compared with finished products.
- Record Inspection Results and ensure products meet quality standard.
- Monitor and ensure all measuring Instruments are calibrated and verified.
- Maintain and update QC procedure.
- Involve in investigations on Non-conformance and liaise with inter-departments to generate Corrective Action Plans.
- Coordinate joint quality inspections from Clients and 3rd Parties.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Possess at least a Secondary / NTC / ITE or relevant engineering fields
- Able to read and interpret technical / engineering drawings.
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience as QC.
- Proficient to use handheld instruments (Micrometers, Calipers, Bore Gauge, Ring Gauge etc)
- Knowledge in GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance), surface finishing requirement and usage of fixtures and jigs.
- Self-motivated, highly resourceful and organized.
- Preferable with knowledge in welding process such as SMAW, GTAW, SAW.
- CSWIP / AWS-CWI certified.
- Good understanding of quality principles, standards, internal business systems and processes etc.
- Experience in Operating CMM / Faro Arm
- Company transport at Gul Circle MRT & Choa Chu Kang MRT
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.