$1800 to $2500 (Monthly)
QC Inspector will work closely with the Supervisor/Lead to complete the daily assigned tasks (incoming inspection, in-process inspection, NDT inspection and final/outgoing inspection). Inspecting various stages of the inspection to ensure the products fulfill the required quality as given in the production requirements.
1. Perform incoming material inspections as per the appropriate Work Instruction (WI).
2. Perform correctly the daily in-process and final inspection of the product following the Quality Procedure (QP) and WI.
3. Ensure material/component traceability (router sheet) is maintained throughout the manufacturing process.
4. Ensure to clock in/out in the system and update the router sheet correctly.
5. Ensure only calibrated and validated equipment/measuring devices are used in the inspection processes.
6. Report to the Supervisor/Lead on any non-conformance(s) detected during inspection.
7. Ensure repaired/reworked items are re-inspected before releasing the product for further processing or delivery.
8. Prepare and complete inspection records prior to shipment to customers.
1. Nitec 'O' or 'N' Levels
2. With at least 1 year of work experience in a manufacturing environment (preferably Oil and Gas)
3. Able to communicate in English
4. Has to be physically fit with good eyesight.
5. Preferably has Liquid Penetrant Inspector Level II Cert or Welding Inspector Cert.
6.Advantage if have experience or knowledgeable in machining process for oil and gas parts.
7.Knowledgeable or able to use measuring instruments such as Calipers, micrometers, profile projectors and knowledgeable in measurement of threads such as API threads, UN or stub acme.
8.Basic understanding on machine parts GD & T features and on inspection of non-metallic such as elastomers is advantage
More about COMPLETION PRODUCTS PTE. LTD.