- Prepare quotation, cost estimates and bills of quantities
- Sourcing for required material and suppliers, compiling quotation and prepare cost project analysis.
- Pre-contract and all necessary documentation for tender submission. Budget estimation and completing tender on time.
- Attend meetings with clients and consultants in the administration of project.
- At least 1 years' working experience in Quantity Surveying with Tender and Marketing
- Experience in tendering of bored-pile and ground engineering projects.
- Fresh graduate can be considered.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.