- Quantity take-off for building, civil and structural works
- Responsible in evaluating tenders, cost, manage contracts and advise on contractual matter.
- Prepare and submit variation and cost claims.
- Identify variation orders and submit accurate cost implications, spread sheets and formation of sub-contract documents and conditions.
- Prepare monthly progressive payment recommendation for sub-contractors.
- Project administration and documentation include preparation of interim valuation, pricing and agreement of contract variations, update claim submissions, preparation of final accounts.
- Taking off, measurements and valuing design changes by providing cost estimates to aid budgetary control.
- Review sub-contractor claims, materials on site and claim.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Analysing outcomes and detailing work progress on site (Provide drawing demarcation).
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma or equivalent in Quantity Survey .
- At least 3 years of working experience in Construction Industry.
- Independent, highly motivated and a good team player.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge / skill for AutoCad, MS project or equivalent
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.