Find 1000 Recruitment Officer Jobs in Singapore. Job Vacancies 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$10 to $13 (Hourly)
If selected, successful applicants will assist in recruiting a few roles, they will also perform the following duties below:
- Creating Job ads to post on platforms
- Reaching out to potential candidates for hiring
- Arrange interviews with prospective candidates
- Conduct interviews before advancing to hiring managers
- Scheduling 2nd round interviews for hiring managers
$1900 to $2300 (Monthly)
• Taking orders, prepare orders (scoop, pack popcorn) and cashiering
• Responsible for daily pre-opening and closing of shop
• Handle cash, credit card and any other payments
• Maintain cleanliness and tidiness at the front of house at all times
• Be a good team player with the ability to communicate with people from all walks of life
• Demonstrate effective communication skills (both written and oral) as well as strong commitment to customer service excellence
Benefits & Perks:
• 5 days work week (44 hours/week), rostered based on shifts
• Attractive monthly and quarterly shop bonus (based on performance)
• Loyalty incentive
• Annual leave
• Medical and dental benefits
• Free popcorn and staff discounts
• On-the-job training, uniforms are provided
Jurong Point, Vivo City, Raffles Place, Changi Airport, Somerset
For Changi Airport:
Shifts are between 5am to 1am (next day). You must be willing to work first morning (5am) / last night (end 1am) shifts if rostered.
• Transport provided
• Morning and night shifts allowance
• Meal allowance
If keen, pls whatsapp me at by sending me a screenshot of the ads
$1900 to $2500 (Monthly)
Job Duties & Responsibilities
$2000 to $3000 (Monthly)
Mon-Fri: Office Hours
$3200 to $3500 (Monthly)
·5-day work week
·Good work environment and staff welfare
·Accelerated management advancement path for potential candidates
·Career growth, development opportunities and leadership progression
What to Expect
• Accelerated learning through first-hand exposure via rotations across core business functions.
• Opportunities to work with industry associations and partners.
• There will be strong support and guidance throughout your career. You will be assigned to a Senior Manager as your mentor. This support system will help to prepare you for the successful completion of the programme.
• Drive critical projects, work with diverse teams, and receive direct guidance from senior leaders.
• Management Track involves rotations in the following business segments – Consulting and Business Planning, Marketing, Sales and Finance.
• Assist in ad-hoc duties when assigned regular employee engagements from Division Head to Rank-and-File Employees.
·Singaporeans and PR only
·Fresh Graduates and Undergraduates are welcome to apply
·Positive attitude and pro-active with a strong business acumen
·Strong analytical reasoning skills
·Good interpersonal skills
·Career Level: Executive/Senior Executive
·Qualification: Local Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree
·Job Type: Full-Time
·Job Specialization: Business/Compliance/Finance
$1800 to $2500 (Monthly)
$10 to $12 (Hourly)
$9.5 to $14.25 (Hourly)
✳️✴️ Gym receptionist @ Central ✴️✳️
💎 Basic: $
💎 Min 1 – 3 months
⏰ Wed – Sun, rotating shift
➤ Wed – Fri: 0615 – 1515 / 1400 – 2300
➤ Sat – Sun: 0745 – 1745 / 1030 – 2030
💼 Job Scope:
➥ Attend to customers enquiries
➥ Issuing T-shirts and towels
➥ Basic housekeeping duties
🌟🌟🌟🌟 APPLY NOW 🌟🌟🌟🌟
🌟 WhatsApp | +65
🌟 Telegram |
Rapid Recruitment Asia | 16C8261
Maverick Foo | R21101907
$3500 to $5000 (Monthly)
Give meaning to work by being a friend to someone in times of need. Feel a sense of purpose when you see others’ lives get better because of you by simply offering a listening ear, being understanding and delivering Prudential’s promises on their insurance policies.
$2000 to $3000 (Monthly)
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will collaborate with department managers to identify hiring needs, source and screen candidates, conduct interviews, and facilitate the hiring process.
You will also be responsible for onboarding new employees and ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing recruitment strategies to attract the best candidates and build a strong talent pipeline.
$1800 to $2200 (Monthly)
Up to $2200
Performing basic bookkeeping in a global logistics company
To issue daily Invoices, FHD, Credit Note & Export Transfer slip.
To prepare invoice Excel Summary Report or upload invoice to website / portal .
To scan & email invoice
Interested applicants, please Whatsapp
$2000 to $2500 (Monthly)
Oversee day to day outlet operations including main job functions ensuring outlet QSC, sales driving, costs managing, performing customer service and cashier duties. Provide general management at outlet level including training, supervising and certification of outlet staff. Conduct service orientations, on the job training for staff and onboarding.
• Minimum 'O' level & above
• At least 2 years’ experience in F&B retail experience
• Competent in emailing,
• Ability to converse in both English and Mandarin
• Positive attitude with high energy level to manage in a fast-paced work environment
• Strong leadership qualities to lead, co-ordinate, manage a nd motivate subordinates
• Good organization, inter-personal and communication skill
• Customer oriented and pro-active in understanding and meeting customers' needs
• Show initiative in suggesting ways to improve operations workflow and efficiencies
• Diligent and willing to take on additional duties and responsibilities
• Patient to teach and use of positive reinforcement skills to correct behaviour
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023