Find all jobs located in east Singapore
$10 to $15 (Hourly)
- To perform daily housekeeping tasks (compound area cleaning. toilet washing, office cleaning, high dusting, surface wiping, floor sweeping and mopping, replenish of consumable items, clearing of rubbish, etc)
- Any other relevant duties as and when assigned by the Supervisor.
- No qualification is needed, training will be provided and paid accordingly.
Please contact to make an appointment for the interview or you may contact us us at telegram for more openings
$1700 to $2500 (Monthly)
$7.5 to $8.5 (Hourly)
We are looking for University / Polytechnic/ A-Level/ O-Level students to be part of our Centre Crew
You must be good at:
· handling/ bathing/ blow-drying dogs of all sizes; from Chihuahua to Bernese Mountain
· Caring for dogs unconditionally
· Working in a fast pace
· Superb housekeeping skills, so everyone gets to work in a clean workplace
· Handling administrative work
· Take initiative, highly proactive, a good team player, able to bath & blow-dry dogs with minimum supervision
Priority will be given to those who are able to work on
weekdays (Tuesday and Thursday) from 09.00 am to 2.00 pm
Working days and hours - Tuesday & Thursday (09.00am - 2.00pm) &/ on weekends/ public holidays from 09.00a,m to 4.00pm
Only shortlisted will be notified.
Contact us with an intro
Work experience/ handle dogs experience, if any
to Dave/ Belle
Work Place Address - 154 Joo Chiat Road Singapore 427432
Do contact us @
$2792 to $9000 (Monthly)
Stable Basic Salary of $2,792 + uncapped, attractive commissions (averages $3,000 - $4,000, up to 5 digits monthly)
Location: Expo, East (Shuttle bus available from various locations)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Promoting of bank products through calling given leads (Product training will be provided)
- Achieve sales targets, earn commission from every sale
- Maintain and build relationships with customers
- Prior sales experience is preferred
- Highly motivated and money driven
- Min GCE N'/ O' Level qualification
- Excellent communication skills
Interested candidates kindly whatsapp/call/SMS or email for more information.
June Lee Yue Qing (R1874679)
Just Recruit Singapore Pte Ltd (EA12C6295)
$1000 to $3000 (Hourly)
🍓Grocery Shopper (Fun Job!!)🍓
Location: Yishun / Parkway / Habourfront / Kallang
⏰ Rotating 7am to 2.30pm / 2.30pm to10pm,
⏰ Scheduled 6 days work week
Choose 1 pay scheme:
💰Incentives Scheme : BASIC $1000 + Incentives (Depending on items picked, Gross $2-$3k)
📦 Job Details :
📦 Picking of orders with smart phones, packing and wrapping
📦 Replenishing of goods, inventory duties
✔ Min 3 months commitment and start asap
✔ Singaporeans only
📲 Whatsapp Melissa at to apply now!
✨Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd |16C8261
✨Melissa Tay | *
$1800 to $2200 (Monthly)
We are hiring Full-Time (up to $2100/month) & Part Time (from $9/hr) Outlet Assistants Islandwide!
Joining Bonus for Full-Timers! (T&C applies)
Staff Meal Provided!
10:30am to 6pm
Every Monday to Saturday
30 mins lunch break
11 Changi South Lane, #04-03B Onn Wah Building, Singapore 486154
Office / Wine Cellar
1.Singaporean / PR
2.Have a driving licence (Auto/Manual)
5.Basic computer skills
7.Able to work Monday to Saturday
8.Fluent in English and Mandarin
9. Able to carry heavy load >22KG
$1900 before CPF
Increment after confirmation
Work experience/handling dogs experience
$2100 to $2300 (Monthly)
• Conduct Access Control duties at passenger or Staff areas at the Airport
• Screening of passengers hand-held luggages for prohibited items
• Min 1 ‘N’ / 'O' Level
• Able to speak and write in English
• Able to perform 12hours shift
• Applicants without prior experience are welcome to apply as training will be provided
• Singaporeans Only
Salary & Benefits:
• Gross Salary up to $2,300
• Medical, Dental & Leaves entitlement
• Yearly Variable bonus & Increment
Interested candidates may WhatsApp
$3500 to $5000 (Monthly)
High Basic and attractive commission structure (Uncapped)
Average - good performers can expect a gross salary of $3000 - $4500
Our client is a foreign bank that is looking to add to their sales teams in Singapore. Individuals with no experience but comfortable in a sales capacity are welcome to apply. MAS regulated training will be provided. (Candidates will be paid during training)
Promoting of banking products, banking accounts and other banking facilities.
Meet performance standards and ensure business goals and targets are met.
Provide high level of customer service to customers.
Ensure all applications and paper work is processed accurately.
Follow proper rules and regulations.
Minimum GCE 'N' Level
Posess good communication skills and customer relation skills.
Self motivated inidividuals with desire to achieve team goals.
Ability to handle customers from different backgrounds.
5 Day work week. (Weekends/public holidays may be required)
Multiple positions available.
$4000 to $10000 (Monthly)
If you are highly motivated, hardworking, approachable and love to help others you are the one we are looking for!
- Potential for income breakthrough
- Opportunity for Mid-career switch to a more fulfilling career
- Acquire transferable skills for your personal life
- Personal development (Learn to manage and grow your family’s finances)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide professional financial advice
- Conduct financial needs analysis of clients to provide suitable financial plans for clients
- Addressing clients’ concerns to maintain trust and lifelong relationships with clients
What we offer:
- One to one mentorship
- Fully sponsored training and Capital Markets and Financial Advisory Services (CMFAS) Examination
- Opportunity for career advancement to a management role
- Basic monthly allowance* + Commissions + Bonus**
- Annual oversea trips (convections)
*Terms and conditions apply
**Subject to meeting performance criteria
- Singaporeans and PRs only
- Age above 21
- At least “A” level / Local Polytechnic Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- University Students and Newly graduates are welcome
- No working experience is required, as training will be provided
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve KPIs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Independent and great team player
- Motivated with initiative and proactiveness
- Good communication skills
Do you think you’ve got what it takes? Maximise your potential and join our family today!
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022