Find all jobs located in northeast Singapore
$1400 to $1600 (Monthly)
Portering duties which include but are not limited to the following:
* With the help of ward staff, assist in transporting and transferring patients on trolley to the wards and to other hospitals, where required
* With the help of ward staff, assist in receiving and transferring patients from and to the ambulance, where required
* With the help of ward staff, assist fall risk patients on and off wheelchairs.
* Send patients to ancillary departments for treatment/examination.
* Accompany patients to allied health departments for treatment/examination, where required.
* Send and collect equipment/specimens/blood/x-rays films/case records from allied health/ancillary departments.
* Involved in mortuary duties.
* Any other relevant duties as and when assigned by the Superior.
* Minimum PSLE/N Level, able to commit on the job scope as assigned
* Able to know how to use mobile applications to attain job assignments by the controller.
* Able to communicate well with English and Chinese Customers / Patients.
Please contact to make an appointment for the interview.
Join us at telegram for more openings
$1500 to $1800 (Monthly)
1. Orientate patients to assigned beds/facilities.
2. Answer patient’s calls and relay patient’s requests to department-in-charge.
3. Attend to patient’s basic needs e.g. toilet baths, bed sponging, serving
of meals and drinks, feeding.
4. Conduct bedpan/urinal rounds; change the patient's diapers.
5. Walk patients to the toilet and assist them in toilets.
6. Monitor restless patients and ensure that they are safe and
7. Chaperone female patients where required.
8. Clean spillages, discharges, and vomit bowls, urinals as and when needed.
9. Maintain the tidiness and cleanliness of beds, lockers and non-patient rooms. E.g. store room.
10. Assist in inventory of linen and department items (e.g. flasks, pillows, bedpans).
11. Perform any other duties assigned by the department-in-charge.
• Prior healthcare experience would be advantageous
• Able to read and write in simple English
• Comfortable with staggered shift duties (Morning and Afternoon shifts)
• Able to carry out the above work scope in a standard procedure
• 5 days / week, Rotational Off day,
• Will be in scrubs and PPE while on-duty
or click you.
Housekeepers @ Various Locations
Paya lebar (Office) - 8am to 5pm (Mon to Fri)
Alexandra (Office) - 7am to 4pm (Mon to Fri)
Benoi/Penjuru/Tuas - 8am to 5pm (Mon to Sat, 5.5 Days)
$1600 to $2000 (Monthly)
⭐UP $2200 - Cash Packers @ East (Min 2 mths! Start ASAP!)⭐
✅ Interesting Experience!
✅ Training Provided!
✌ Salary: $1600 + Night Shift Allowance $400 + OT = UP $2200++
⏰Choose 1 fixed shift / Scheduled any 5 days in a week :
1. 10am to 7pm
2. 1PM - 10PM
3. 10PM - 8AM + $400/month
❗️ Location: Taiseng / Khaki Bukit
⚠️ Job Details :
⚠️Picking, packing, Sorting, Loading & Unloading <15kg
⚠️Insert cash into cassettes
⚠️Min 2 month commitment
☎️ Telegram Melissa or Whatsapp to apply now!!
✨Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd |16C8261
✨Teresa Chan | R1762644
$2400 to $2700 (Monthly)
Winner of SPBA Promising (2011) and Established (2018) Brands Award, Echo of Nature Pte Ltd has been created by its founder for more than 26 years, driven by a deep interest in fabrics and designs. We are in expansion and is looking for fashionistas to join our family!
Admin Executive (Ladies Apparels)
Benefits & Welfare
·Inventory management: updating inventory to ensure stock level accuracy
·Assist with management of e-commerce website and 3rd party e-commerce platforms
·Customer and member database management
·Execution of online order fulfilment: packing orders and arrange delivery
·Other ad-hoc admin duties
·Diploma/ Degree with min 1 year admin experience
·Fluency in English & Chinese (to liaise with chinese speaking vendors) is a MUST
·Well-versed in MS Words/ Excel
·Able to start work immediately will be an advantage
Interested candidate, please send your full resume via
1) Email resume to Whatsapp
$8 to $9 (Monthly)
9-1pm( 5days per week)
Help pack CNY cookies into boxes
*one month only*
Can start immediate
$1400 to $2200 (Monthly)
f you have a passion for baking... WE KNEAD YOU!!
- Prepare ingredients for mixing flour.
- Pack & store raw materials.
- Perform quality control
- Basic housekeeping of kitchen
- Any ad hoc duties assigned
Full-time positions available (5days work week), 8-6pm
physical heavy load: 10kg-20kg, (use forklift)
No experience required; training provided
If you have a passion for baking... WE KNEAD YOU!!
Full-time positions available (5days work week)
$1800 to $2500 (Monthly)
• Pack the goods accordingly to the packing list
• Ensure outgoing stock accuracy and on time for deliveries
• Pack, wrap and put away the goods
• Update the storage location accurately
• Involved in daily cycle count and month-end stock take activity, which includes maintaining of entries in AX system
• Replenish stock daily
• Maintain cleanliness of air-conditioned warehouse
• Maintain warehouse equipment and hardware
• Ad hoc job assigned by supervisor or manager
Job category: Warehouse and logistics
• Preferably candidates who are able to start immediately
• GCE ‘N' level or secondary school
• Physically fit and able to carry
• Jalan Besut- mrt: Jurong east station
• Tai Seng-mrt: Taiseng
Working timing schedule: 9am-6pm ( 5.5days work week)
Can work on weekend and public holidays
Data migration to SAP.
Minimum requirement is LCCI, ACCA or diploma in Accounting/Finance is a bonus.
Cost accounting and data analysis skill with knowledge of Excel.
Good to have power point knowledge.
Advantage to have use ERP system before.
$1800 to $2200 (Monthly)
We are looking for freelancers to work (a) weekdays + weekends, (b) weekdays only, or (c) weekends only.
Shift work will be rostered (11 am - 7 pm or 1 pm - 9 pm). Talk to us about your availability!!
Job scope involves assisting in shop operations such as answering customer queries, restocking shelves, packing storeroom, housekeeping.
Work in Punggol area (near SAFRA). Pleasant work environment, friendly colleagues. On-the-job training will be provided!
We pay hourly: $8-9/hr weekday; $12-13/hr weekend
💎Able to work well in a team and have good customer service
💎Punctual and pleasant
💎able to commit at least 2 months
$8.5 to $9.5 (Hourly)
*Immediate till 31 May 2022*
- Wash rice (10KG)
- Wash pandan leaves
Monday to Saturday (Fixed Sunday & Public holiday off)
Basic Food Hygiene cert required.
Contact us via:
Whatsapp us at +65
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2023