Regional Head of Infrastructure & Workplace Services (Asia)
Rentokil Initial:Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 43,000 colleagues across 70 countries with Pest Control as number one in 50 markets; Hygiene as top 3 in 30 markets. A FTSE 100 company in the Business Services Sector with ongoing revenues in 2018 of £2.5bn (link). Our global ambition is to grow revenue by 5%-8% annually through a mix of organic growth and acquisitions (consideration of £298m on 47 acquisitions globally in 2018).Asia is key to Rentokil Initial’s global growth plans, growing 17.7% in 2018 with £220m of ongoing revenues, across 13 markets.We strive to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting. We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation andtechnology. Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues.We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.Find out more on careers.rentokil-initial.com
The Role Summary:
The role is part of the Asia Leadership team based in Singapore and will lead the development and delivery of Infrastructure (including but not limited to On and off premise server hosting, Networks (including WAN, LAN and WIFI)) and Workplace services strategies, roadmap and standards across the Asia region.
The Regional Head of Infrastructure and Workplace will be Working in conjunction with our Global,Regional and Local IT teams to create standards for Infrastructure & Workplace services to ensure a fit for purpose, cost effective model for the delivery of key business services to our End Users
The role will also ensure appropriate delivery of these standards across the Asia region as we move to a consistent technical platform and delivery globally.
- Design, implement and maintain Infrastructure & Workplace strategies and roadmaps for the Asia region inline with the global standards
- Lead in the planning, development and implementation of business continuity and disaster recovery plan for the APAC Regional datacentre
- Ensure a consistent model for the implementation and delivery of hosting services across the Asia region
- Ensure a robust Infrastructure and end user device standard fit for Asia that can be adopted and rolled out regionally
- Ensure appropriate levels of security and data compliance for the Infrastructure & end user environment across the Asia region
- Ensure the appropriate standards (corporate, industry, national and international) are created and adhered to
- Lead Infrastructure projects by closely liaising with business, IT counterparts, and external vendors
- Perform a key role in the integration of Infrastructure & Workplace Services as part of our M+A activity
- Responsible for the annual budgeting of the Asia regional Datacentre. Provide guidelines to the Asia regional teams for the annual budgeting of the infrastructure & Workplace services used across the Asia region
- Provide monthly review to the Asia Executive Leadership Team on the projects, service improvements and risks on the areas of Infrastructure & Workplace across Asia.
- Maintains service improvement plans to ensure continual service improvement within the relevant areas of responsibilities
- Managing a team of Analysts. This includes hiring, assigning of work, performance review and etc
- At least 10 years experience in managing IT Infrastructure and/ or Workplace services with minimum 4 years experience in managing a regional operations team for a large-sized organization
- Hands on experience in implementing and managing on-premises, virtualization platforms, SAN storages, backup solutions, systems operations and data center operations
- Experience in architecting and managing network infrastructure and operations
- Experience in implementing and managing of end user technology which includes Enterprise Mobility Management, Enterprise Endpoint protection, Google Workspace and Office 365
- Experience in leading the IT helpdesk and EUC operations
- Good technical knowledge in IT infrastructure and end user security management
- Understanding of Cloud Computing technologies and solutions.
- Experience or good knowledge in implementing ITIL framework for IT Operations
Special Skills Requirement
- Possess strong leadership, communication, interpersonal, presentation and stakeholder engagement skills
- Possess good analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to adapt to changes and effectively prioritize by staying focus on most relevant and critical issues
- Possess good coaching skill and ability to motivate team members to achieve common goals and objectives
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.