Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Regional Services Sales Manager to make an impact!
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Regional Services Manager for the East Asia Japan region focusing on the Services Business Development in the Semiconductor and eMobility segments.
“More Digital. More Services!” – Jean Pascal Tricoire! In a dynamic and rapidly evolving part of the business, you will have great autonomy to DISRUPT the status quo, be ENTREPRENEURIAL, and make a huge difference to CUSTOMER relationships.
This HIGH PROFILE position will develop your LEADERSHIP skills and gain you exposure to many senior leaders giving you fantastic EXPOSURE and EXPERIENCE to develop your career. This Job is really made for you.
What you will do:
The Regional Services Sales Manager is accountable for developing the Services business for eMobility and Semiconductor customers in the EAJ/Greater India/Pacific zones. The incumbent will work with Country Services team to grow the Services business at Strategic Accounts, Multi-Country Target Accounts and selected CTAs. Growth will be measured by order growth of Services, but also includes key business metrics such as Digital Services ratio, overall Service Ratio, Share of wallet, CAGR, key Service Offer growth, pipeline of major opportunities/iniatives.
She/he will be as the SPOC for the Segment in the region.
- For assigned Region, develop Field Service business 3-year plan and current year action plan with eMobility & Semicon Regional leadership and specific Accounts Managers, and Country FS V2 management.
- Monitors execution of annual plan and reports to eMobility & Semicon stakeholders success and challenges.
- Makes annual evaluation of customer profile to ensure focus is on highest value customers for Services.
- Ensures the quality and accuracy of BFO and IB Intel
- Engages directly with customers to understand asset life cycle needs and creates service plan OPEX strategy for maintenance and modernization of critical electrical infrastructures
- Engages directly with customers to understand CAPEX investments and opportunities for Installation, Commissioning and Testing (IC&T) services. Engages with Schneider Execution Centers to attach IC&T services. Participates in SOC / CPP stage gate reviews to bring customer expectations and define Services attachment strategy
- Uses account management skills and tools to identify and build strong relationships with Decision Makers, Influencers and Executives at assigned customers. Uses relationships to drive preference for Schneider Services
- Works with country V2s on local site coverage plans including IB tracking and contract development. Shares upstream customer information on investments, local influencers/decision makers
Animates community of Country V2s to share best practices, replicate wins and provide account leadership
- Works to develop, directly and through networks of V1 and FSV2s a qualified pipeline of opportunities, and then drives to convert into Service business orders. Manages the BFO dashboards and related Tableau reports.
The Regional Service Business manager is responsible for the Services BFO quality for assigned customers and region
- In collaboration with Digital Services team, promote digital offers and discover opportunities for pilots.
- Collaborates with GFS Global Services Operations (GSO) team to develop and close multi country tenders
- Acts as Voice of Customer (VoC) to bring segment and customer needs to Services LoBs. Brings competitive insights to Service Division
- Working with Legal Business Partners, lead commercial and contractual negotiations with customer for centralized agreements (Framework, T&Cs, Master Service Agreements) across multiple countries.
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Automation or equivalent
- Masters in International Business Management will be a plus
- 5-10 years of experience with International Strategic Account Business Development and Contracting
- Proven ability to lead functional and remote team including various profiles (Contract, Technical, SMEs)
Benefits we offer:
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Blue sky Friday
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
- On-site gym
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.