- Reports to the Regional Systems Leader and work closely with the project sponsors and project management team to define the project objectives, create a plan for executing those objectives.
- Depending on the systems demand, the role will include working on multiple projects or directly on a single specific project in APAC.
- Be accountable for all customer projects in execution regardless of EcoB product, across the region. Monitors & maintains overview status of all projects, single point of contact & escalation point for end user customer (not contractor).
- Responsible for ensuring aligned execution approach, Engineering Standards, documentation etc. across all projects in the region. Ensures consistent customer experience across all projects in the region.
- Ensures knowledge transfer / lessons learnt of execution issues to local customer & SE teams.
- Responsible for meeting the scope, schedule, resource and budget commitments reflected in the Project Management Plan
- Lead or work with the project management team in developing and managing the Project Management Plan within the constraints established and approved by the Project Sponsor. Implement or ensure enforcement of change control over the project scope, schedule, resources and budget.
- Negotiate with functional managers and/or organisational management to obtain adequate resources with appropriate skills to staff the project team. Manage the timely resolution of issues, including the escalation of issues that are outside of the project teams scope of responsibility.
- Continually identify and proactively manage project risks and issues, ensure execution of corrective action plans up to closure.
- Monitor the project report and report the project status to the management on a regular basis.
- Has an excellent working knowledge of the technical and operational environment in which the project deliverables are created and in which they are used.
- Must be an excellent communicator at all levels both internal and external in the project environment, be proactive and exhibit strong leadership qualities and be able to adapt to a dynamic and geographically disbursed environment.
- Ability to create business partnerships in order to influence the business and improve results by modeling, monitoring, and reporting business performance.
- Ability to manage a solution type business in either Sales, Execution or Services applying appropriate business and financial management and systems
- Present sound arguments with energy and conviction.
- Understand and respond to others needs and agendas. Leverage own network to build support.
- Create a foundation of support through integrity and consistency
- Understand and anticipate customer needs, applications and values.
- Create a sense of win-win partnership
- Encourage working groups by sharing their knowledge. Share talents, resources and know-how. Build an agile NETWORK and promote synergies
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.