Find 1000 Relationship Manager Jobs in Singapore.
Job Vacancies 2022. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$3100 to $6000 (Monthly)
- Focus on meeting clients daily, upgrading on knowledge, and eventually moving up to manage a team whenever you are ready
- Build your investment portfolio so that you can generate passive income for yourself and your client
- Help your clients and their referrals
- Learning and passing on knowledge is a key virtue
A Team Leader will focus on going to joint appts with the newer members, training, guiding, and passing them your skills and knowledge to them
What you need to have:
- A Diploma/Degree, preferably in Business, Banking & Finance, or Engineering
- Limited slots, SG/ P .R Preferred
- Applicants with at least 2 years of progressive career track record of sales experience in the financial services industry will be considered for the Relationship Manager position.
- Applicant who is new-to-financial industry and possesses a positive attitude and aptitudes will be considered.
- Financial Advisory experience and accreditation in CMFAS M5, M8, M9, M9A & HI is an advantage.
- An initiator and team player.
- Good communication skills.
If you are up for the challenge and are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, including your cover letter, present and expected salaries to the HR department via the APPLY now button or text or call (Andy)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as there are only 3 distinct positions available.
Aspire Alliance丰联集团(AA) is a branch of Manulife Financial Advisers known for its group of dynamic Financial Services Consultants who are committed to the pursuit of excellence, through quality advice and professional services.AA strives to provide value-added services to our clients by putting together a one-stop solution to help them achieve their financial goals. This includes tax consultancy and planning, corporate secretarial services, global investment program (GIP), Wills & Trust as well as life and general insurance solutions. These are achieved via our vast network of preferred partners. Clients are always assured of the commitment put into the financial advisory process to help in the achievement of their financial goals.
$3500 to $4500 (Monthly)
Industry/ Organization Type:
Solution Sales Representative/ IT Sales Representative
Monday to Friday, 9AM-6PM
Basic + Commision + Performance Bonus
Permanent/ Contract (Open for discussion)
Identify and create sales opportunities from assigned and prospect accounts.
Build and strengthen partners’ relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
Assist company Management to Identifying and develop new partners to support the company's channel strategy
Promote and create awareness of the company's branding & products portfolio
Have a keen understanding of customers' needs, collaborate with technical engineers to provide prompt and suitable solutions to grow sales revenues.
Achieve defined periodic targets for customer acquisition, sales revenue and other sales-related activities.
Ensure the excellent follow up in the entire sales lifecycle based on company defined expectation, timeline, standard
At least Diploma in Computer and/or Information Technology, Sales or Marketing
Minimum 1 year of IT/ Cybersecurity Sales experience is an advantage
Experience in IT Channel management or Account management is a plus
Prior experience working in distributor environment is a plus
Possess knowledge of Network / Security products is an added advantage
Training will be provided for inexperienced candidates.
Kindly apply throughANYof the following methods:
Anradus Policy:This clarifies Anradus' working procedures, from receiving the applicant's resume, screening to shortlisting. We assure you our consultants will go through every resume we receive but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Anradus Pte Ltd | EA License No. 20C0161 | Adelin Chong | EA Reg No.: R1875641
$2700 to $3500 (Monthly)
·Provide support to Sales Manager: Get pricing, source for products, prepare quotations and send proposals to Customers.
·Source for International Suppliers; check products pricing, stock status.
·Negotiate best pricing with Suppliers; follow up closely with them on orders processed.
·Act on sales leads as passed down by Sales Manager.
·Help Customers with product- related enquiries or system-related issues.
·Track project schedule and profit & loss reports to Management.
·Liaise with Accounts Dept to process orders and goods delivery.
·Provide support and customer services.
·Person with no experience but willing to learn are welcome to apply
·Pro-active, have good initiative to follow up closely, can work with tight deadline
·Accurate, analytical, customer service oriented and willing to spend time to understand Customers requirements.
·Proficient in Words, Excels, Internet, English language
·Minimum O, A level or Diploma certificate.
. Entry level candidates are welcome to apply, training provided
• Drive sales through engagement with customers, suggestive selling and sharing product knowledge. Knowledge of art is a big advantage.
• Provide prompt and efficient service to all customers.
• Handle customer complaints, and after sales services.
• Monitor and manage inventory, including receiving of stocks and merchandise.
• Manage cash for cash transactions
• Share customer feedback with the Retail Store Manager.
REQUIREMENTS: • Sale experience is good. Knowledge of art is a big advantage. art or ID background graduates are welcome to apply
• Friendly, approachable and loves to meet people from all walks of life
Full time 10.30am to 9pm
Part time 10.30am to 4pm and 5pm to 9pm
Salary negotiable Fixed and commission per sale
$9.5 to $14.25 (Hourly)
🎉 ASAP to end Feb 2023/ longer
🎉 Work With Friends
💰Basic: $| OT: $
⏰Working Hours: s
⁃ Mon-Fri: 9am to 5pm & 12pm to 9pm
+ OT on weekend
- Key data in Excel
- Key data in SAP
- Fax and email PO
Telegram: | WhatsApp: )
☀️ More jobs available at on Telegram
Rapid Recruitment Asia (16C8261)
Chloe Pang (R2091039)
$2200 to $2400 (Monthly)
Job responsibilities :
• Perform invoice processing and data entry in Myob accounting software timely
• Perform AR/AP reporting activities on the go
• Liaise with customer/suppliers on monthly statement and reconciliation issues
• Perform other accounting duties as assigned
• Provide administrative support such as filing etc
• Relevant educations/studies
• Well versed in Microsoft Office applications, primarily Excel
• Ability to multi-task in order to meet objectives within timeline
• High attention to details and accuracy
Interested Candidates, Please send your Detailed Resume stating Past Employments, Including Reasons of Leaving, Current / Last Drawn and Expected Salary.
EA License No: 95C2823
EA Personnel No: R1987490
EA Personnel Name: Koh Wei Feng
$3000 to $6950 (Monthly)
ONE Design Werkz Pte Ltd, is hiring Sales Interior Designers !
Do you have the passion and drive for interior Design? If that's you, speak to us today!
ONE Design Werkz Pte Ltd,
we believe in grooming our own designer with their teams of talents and creating designs that last a lifetime. We value individuality, creativity and are looking for driven individuals with a flair for design.
With 26 years of experience
in the field,ONE Design Werkz has established strong support with our partners and suppliers. We are progressively growing and would like you to grow together with us.
1 Tampines North Drive 1 #08-45 (S) 528559
• High Commission
• 1 to 1 comprehensive training provided by our experienced design mentors
• Excellent work environment with friendly team
• Work with a design team and prepare drawings, costing, quotation and proposal
• Work closely with Senior Designer to manage project tasks and work schedule
• Meet and present Design Proposal to clients
• Maintain excellent customer relationship
• Singaporeans/PRs only
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Operate effectively and efficiently as a team
• Positive working attitude
• Attention to detail and time management skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Drop us an email with your resume today!
$4000 to $16000 (Monthly)
We Provide a vibrant & supportive team environment
Industry & company recognition
Flexible working hours (Choose your own start time)
Mentorship and practical guidance
Structured, effective training programmes
Quarterly bonuses and multiple yearly incentive trips
Develop through our training program to become a successful Investment specialist
Analyse and manage client’s financial portfolios
Provide wealth management advice to clients
Create and implement strategic plans to meet client’s needs and financial goals
Build meaningful, long term relationships with clients
Experience: Training will be provided
Qualifications: Tertiary Education
At least a full certificate in GCE ‘A’ Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification or
Diploma awarded by a local polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent
Age: 21 & Above (MAS requirement)
Motivated, self-directed & driven
Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
Confident in relationship management
$14 to $31 (Hourly)
🌊💁🏻🍽 [FAST HIRE!!] UP $21/HR - EVENT-BASED BANQUET SERVER @ SENTOSA 🍽💁🏻♀️🌊
💰 Salary: $14/hr l OT: $21/hr
📍Sentosa [need F&B experience]
--------[first come first serve!!]-------------
🌥 28/11 (Mon) -8am-8pm x1
🌥 29/11 (Tue) - 4pm-12am x1
🌥 30/11 (Wed) - 8am-8pm x1 | 2pm-12am x1
🌥 1/12 (Thurs) - 8am-8pm x 2 | 10am-8pm x1 | 2pm-12am x 2
🌥 2/12(Fri) - 11am - 9pm x 1 | 2pm - 1am x 2 | 4pm-1am x 4
🌥 3/12 (Sat) - 8am - 4pm x 3 | 9am - 4pm x 24 | 12pm - 1am x 2
🌥 3/12 (Sat) - 2pm - 1am x 2 | 4pm - 1am x 20
🌥 4/12 (Sun) - 8am - 8pm x 1 | 9am to 10am x 2 | 9am - 4pm x 7
🌥 4/12 (Sun) - 2pm - 1am | 4pm - 1am x 8
🍾 Job Scope:
📌 Serving of food & beverage
📌 Clearing of dishes
📌 Setting up of tables & chairs, moving stuff
👕 Attire: Formal Black pants & Black Leather Shoe (Formal Setting)
🚕 Transport provided after 12am!!
🎊 Need to have F&B Experience
📍APPLY NOW - SENTBAN
💫Whatsapp @ 💫Telegram
✨Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd |16C8261
✨Teresa Chan | R1762644t
$2800 to $3000 (Monthly)
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNT SERVICING EXECUTIVE
LOCATION: TAI SENG
RENUMERATION: SGD $2,800 onwards negotiable with Attractive renumeration after probation
Asure Pro is about digital strategy & development at the intersection of people and products. It was founded by a team of dedicated individuals who believe that an innovative idea, product, or experience can transform businesses. Prioritizing the users experience throughout our planning, design and development helps Asure Pro to innovate and ensure experiences that were created are always intuitive. With the right time, right people and right technology, Asure Pro believes that businesses can transform, disrupt industries, and move markets.
We’re looking for a people person, customer-service oriented and you provide tech solutions. You should be a tech-savvy team player, work hard and bring experiences to the table. This is a executive position, reporting directly to the Sales Director
- Your primary role is to service clients and build on our network, including establishing good rapport and relationships with clients. You will maintain the company’s contacts database and grow the account.
- Strategically reach out to clients, including making cold calls, presenting pitches and product demonstrations.
- You will work closely with your teammates at ASURE to develop and promote the company’s products, ensure efficient sales administration and processes, track progress and feedback from clients.
- You will be required to write proposals for Clients and assist in your managerial accounts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, good written and verbal communication skills, bilingual in English and Mandarin is preferred.
- Any sales experience in Account servicing for the IT Industry would be a bonus
- Singaporeans, Permanent Residents or Malaysians are welcome to apply.
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply, 3 months probation.
$3000 to $3500 (Monthly)
JOB TITLE: BRAND STRATEGIST
REMUNERATION: SGD $3,000 to $3,500
The Brand Strategist helps to bridge the gap between the client and the integrated team alongside the Creative Team. The role involves the understanding of the client’s marketing objectives to develop informed strategic solutions and engaging recommendations that deliver high level results.
• Develop brand experiences based on extensive research, experience, industry, and client knowledge
• Develop strategic solutions for brands
• Staying up to date on market trends
• Identifying insights, challenges, and opportunities
• Write compelling brand stories
• Briefing and collaborating with creative teams
• Leading ideation and brainstorming sessions
• Discover ways and solutions to further enhance the branding of a product/service
• 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role for an agency, consultancy, or internal client.
• Able to understand complex strategic marketing projects across different channels, and articulate the thinking and ideas that will answer the client’s brief.
• Degree in marketing, branding, communication, or related field required
• Able to derive insights from past marketing activities to define objectives and optimization opportunities for current and future marketing strategies.
• Keep abreast of the latest business, consumer, and industry trends.
• Proven ability to manage and execute on multiple projects effectively within deadlines and manage time and priorities effectively within a fast-paced environment.
$9 to $15 (Hourly)
⏰ Working Hours:
🎁 Option 1: Hougang / Tampines
Basic: $9/hr , OT : $
Training: 5 to 9 Dec - 9am to 6pm (1 day)
Event: 12 to 16 Dec - 9am to 9pm
🎁 Option 2: Tai Seng
Basic: $10/hr , OT: $15/hr
1 Day Training: 9 Dec - 9am to 1pm
Event Date: 12 to 14 Dec - 9am to 6pm + OT
🎁 Option 3: Pasir Ris
1 Day Training: 9 Dec - 12.30pm to 4.30pm
Event Date: 12 to 15 Dec - 8am to 5pm + OT
✅ Picking and Packing
✅ Sorting and Labeling
✅ Carrying boxes
Tan Choon Hao (R2090465)
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022