Working in the World Check Risk Screening product, the Research Analyst is required to maintain accurate information currency to support the growth of LSEG’s Content business across the region.
- Conduct in-depth research on breaking news in Hong Kong regarding specific AML/CFT related issues.
- Research and extract data from all applicable sources, ensure accuracy and quality of findings by complying with policies and applicable laws.
- Provide regular communication and feedback to client.
- Provide regular status updates on research projects to manager.
- Analyse a wide range of data sources and produce structured reports.
- Knowledge of the political structure in Hong Kong
- Basic understanding of sanctions, law enforcement and regulatory enforcement bodies and relevant national laws concerning the Anti-Money Laundering/Combating the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) regime in Hong Kong.
- Extensive knowledge of all relevant official and credible media sources in Hong Kong.
- Must possess excellent research (internet), analytical and writing skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office and working in an online environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, Political Science, or other social science fields.
Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, Political Science, or other social science fields. Outstanding recent graduates from other fields may also be considered.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.