- Project specifications, construction drawings and Building Control Act and Regulations.
- To be overall in charge of the management and control of a team of site staff or Resident Technical Officer(s)
- To provide administrative control on the site staff, instill and maintain discipline, punctuality, keep daily records of staff attendance, keep records and process the staff leave entitlement, sick leave, in-camp training and other matter concerning the site staff administrative matters, discipline and welfare.
- To oversee in all aspects relating to the construction of the Project, keeping and submitting record.
- To provide full support and assistance, as and when directed by the Superintending Officer.
- To check and assess temporary works by the Contractor to ensure that the works are safe and in compliance with all relevant Regulations.
- To ensure that Contractor’s working procedure comply with the agreed method statement and relevant workplace safety and health regulations and to direct modification to the procedure, if necessary, to comply with agreed method and safety and health regulations.
- To inspect completed work and prepare defects list if necessary.
- Degree in Civil and Structural engineering
- At least 4 years of civil engineering, of which 2 years experience either in supervising geotechnical, viaduct construction and deep excavation works.
- Shall have experience in supervision of pipe roofing using Microtunnel Boring Machine (MTBM) or underground mining.
- Possess a valid RE (Tunnel) Cert 2021 accredited by JAC of IES/ACES as QSS Singapore
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.