$2000 to $2800 (Monthly)
· Diploma or Degree in Hotel Management or related field. Familiar with Point of sale systems .
· At least 2 – 3 years of work experience in Food & Beverage gained, along with 1 year experience in a Captain position or a similar role an advantage.
· Willing to work on weekend, public holiday, and overtime when it is required.
· Good command in both spoken and written English.
· Excellent guest service skill.
· Good knowledge of food and beverage service.
·Has a good knowledge of menu and presentation standards.
·Able to answer any questions regarding menu and assist with menu selections.
·Always applies service techniques correctly at all times and serving Food & Beverage items with enthusiasm.
·Work with fellow staffs and manager to ensure that the restaurant achieves its full potential.
·Any other duties related to food and beverage service assigned by the manager.
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: Full Time
•Able to work on PH, Eve of PH & Weekends
•Shifts after midnight, transport will be provided.
·Uniform will be provided
·We require each employee to provide their own:
·Black Shoes, polished
·Black socks (calf-length, ankle socks are not acceptable)
Interested applicants, please send your resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest,
However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your kind understanding.
More about ELIPSE BY BESPOKE DINING CLUB