Find all Restaurant & Food Service Jobs in Singapore. Job Vacancies 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$2500 to $3500 (Monthly)
✅Prepare mise en place according to kitchen standards
✅Prepare food orders according to recipes
✅Minimise wastage and spoilage of ingredients
✅Maintain excellent hygiene standards
✅ Follow SOPs and safety precautions
✅ Other ad hoc duties assigned
📋 JOB REQUIREMENTS 📋
✅Minimum 1 year of working experience in restaurant or hospitality industries
✅Possess Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
✅Meticulous, team player with a positive attitude
✅Passion for food, creative & result-orientated
✅5.5 days work/ week
❗️Title of Position: Kitchen Cleaner ❗️
✅ 5.5 days a week.
💰 SALARY 💰
✅ $2,500 MONTHLY
$1530 to $1600 (Monthly)
● 5 Days work week, 4 days weekend off per month
- Staff meal & drink entitlement.
- Experience is not required as training will be provided.
- Minimum Age requirement: 16 years old (As of birth date)
- Minimum Commitment: At least 6 months
● Job Description
- Handle daily operations activities such as Cashiering and Brewing of tea, housing keeping, etc
- Attend to walk-in customers promptly
● Working location: Upper Changi North
● Interested Please WhatsApp / SMS by providing the below details : Name : Contact No : Residential Area: Commitment Period: Hygiene Cert : (Yes/No)
Thank you for your application but we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
$2900 to $3200 (Monthly)
duties and responsibilities
*prior hotel housekeeping experience of at least 5years and more.
*matured, proactive and positive individual capable of multi-tasking.
*guest-centric with a passion to serve.
*outspoken personality with basic english communication skills
*ability to perform independently and as part of a team
*able to commit to rotating shifts including public holidays and weekends.
* aws and performance bonus
* 14 days annual leave
* birthday leave
* medical and dental benefits
* other allowances
$12 to $14 (Hourly)
We are looking for energetic, service crew who are willing to join our team, in running a Japanese restaurant.
1) Prepare simple drinks, serves food from the kitchen
2) Attends to customers
3) Clear and clean tables
3) Collect payment (Using of the POS system)
4) Any ad hoc duties assigned by chef
1) Trust worthy, responsible and sense of initiativeness to help around will be welcomed.
2) Good communication skills
3) Willing to work on weekends
Dinner shift 5pm - 10:30pm (weekday) and
5pm- 11:30pm Saturday)
venue: Upper Thomson
If you are interested for a full time position- please contact us too! ($2200-$2500)
$2300 to $2500 (Monthly)
Siam Square Mookata @ Boonlay Shopping Centre is looking for Kitchen Assistance, available immediately.
Salary $2300-$2500 + CPF+ Monthly Incentive($100-$500)
Morning Shift: 6am-4pm
Night Shift: 4pm-2am
6days per week
Staff Meal Provided
Transport Allowance Provided For Night Shift
Call Grace @
$2500 to $3000 (Monthly)
Bonjour! We are MERCI MARCEL, a relaxed French social destination bringing dining & shopping experience in unique design spaces. As we grow, so do our people. Today we have 6 outlets and we are looking for passionate individuals to join in on the Marcel's adventure! Be a part of our diverse and extraordinary kitchen team, delivering quality food to our guests’ from behind the scenes. Ensuring that the food guest receive is absolutely mouth-watering and delicious, escaping into a place that brings a slice of France to Singapore. (Work Permit Available)
What you get:
A dynamic & innovative French Company with audacious ideas to bring new French concepts in Singapore.
A company with values: meritocracy, innovation, responsibility & sincerity
Training & Development Programmes throughout your journey with us with lots of opportunity to progress internally
Salary range: S$2,400-S$3000 | 44 hours work week, no split shift
Benefits: Health insurance, Monthly Incentive Program, Daily Meal Allowance, Staff discount and Referral Incentive Program (up to $400), Welcome & Birthday Vouchers
What you will do:
Managing the daily operations in the kitchen
Collaborating with the team on the areas of production, preparation, and presentation of food in the highest quality and in accordance with the recipes
Ensuring adequacy of supplies at all times
Managing the enforcement of health and safety practices
Proactively communicate with team members to improve on all aspects
Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and sanitation in and around all culinary areas
Join us if you are:
Energetic, passionate and able to work in a face paced environment
Excited to be part of a team that is supportive, communicates and has fun!
Ready to put the guest at the heart of everything you do
Hungry to learn and eager to collaborate. We leave our egos at the door.
Experienced – or not! It’s not a must-have for us; it’s how you contribute to the team that matters
$15 to $17 (Hourly)
• Coordinating daily restaurant management operations, take charge of phone
Reservation. (Included during break hours).
• Welcome customers as they arrive, direct or escort guests to their seats
• Provide menus and suggest menu items, provide detailed information of menu
Items, suggest daily special
• Serve welcome drinks and take orders, repeat orders to ensure accuracy
• Relay orders to the kitchen and ensure that all orders are delivered on time
• Ensure the accuracy and quantity of every order, serve food as it arrives and
• Clean tables and dining areas including counters
• Deliver food items to tables in a professional and timely manner, ensure that
food presentation is up to the mark
• Provide customers with checks and take payments, thank customers as they
• Clear tables and clean table tops, replace table mats and clear dishes
• Ensure fresh table mat are set on all tables for next customers
• Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
$2500 to $3500 (Monthly)
Location: Tanjong Pagar
Salary: $2500 to $3500 per month
Working days per week: 5 days
Days off per week: 2 days
• Keep station under control
• Maintain Italian authenticity in dishes
• Minimise waste
• Communicate with Head Chef for ordering of station
• Hygiene control
• Communicate with other stations in the kitchen
• Contribute to develop ideas with Head Chef for restaurant growth
• Maintain standards
• Continuously ensure quality is high
• Manage station flow
• Knowledge of Italian cuisine
• Willingness to continue growing
• Positive attitude
• Multitasker that can handle multiple things at once
• Good communication
• Team player
• Motivated to keep high quality in dishes
• At least one year of experience in Italian cuisine
• Basic food / hygiene certificate
$1900 to $2300 (Monthly)
$1800 to $2700 (Monthly)
Want to join our very first outlet in Singapore and be part of the pioneer team to see it grow?
Come join Beans Factory SG team!! 😍😍😍
We are recruiting both FT and PT SERVICE CREW!!! Locals are preferred!
- Serving customers in the friendliest manner
- Processing customers’ order and performing cashier duties (mainly cashless payment)
- Preparing for services, e.g. preparation of food ingredients etc.
- Simple cleaning up of the outlet
- Ensuring adequate amount of food ingredients for the following day business.
- Certified with SFA with level 1 food safety.
Attractive packages and career progression opportunities are awaiting for you and OJT will be provided.
*****Do DM us to find out more (+68 Zoe) if you are keen to join our team!😊😊😊*****
$10 to $15 (Hourly)
Roastery | Cafe located in the East is looking for exceptional folks and team players who are highly motivated and energetic to join our team! If you love coffee, enjoy customer service and are able to work independently with initiative, we would love to hear from you!
* Outgoing and positive attitude * Reliable and consistent
* Work well and confidently under pressure
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Enjoys working in a team and a dynamic environment
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures
$2800 to $3500 (Monthly)
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023