Find all Restaurant & Food Service Jobs in Singapore. Job Vacancies 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$1800 to $2400 (Monthly)
Want to join our very first outlet in Singapore and be part of the pioneer team to see it grow?
Come join Beans Factory SG team!! 😍😍😍
We are recruiting both FT and PT SERVICE CREW!!! Locals are preferred!
- Serving customers in the friendliest manner
- Processing customers’ order and performing cashier duties (mainly cashless payment)
- Preparing for services, e.g. preparation of food ingredients etc.
- Simple cleaning up of the outlet
- Ensuring adequate amount of food ingredients for the following day business.
- Certified with SFA with level 1 food safety.
Attractive packages and career progression opportunities are awaiting for you and OJT will be provided.
*****Do DM us to find out more (+68 Zoe) if you are keen to join our team!😊😊😊*****
$1440 to $1600 (Monthly)
AuraQleanz is hiring
We are looking for dynamic individual to join our family!!
SIGN ON BONUS UP TO $500 FOR NEW JOINERS - T&C Applies
$1,400.00 - $1,600.00 per month
✅Prior experience in Cleaning Hotel Industry
✅6 days work week (Working hours & Off days is rostered)
✅Physically fit as nature of job requires climbing, changing linens and lifting laundry loads etc.
✅Willing to travel to various job sites.
We look forward to receiving your applications.
Interested applicants please WhatsApp <+65 > , Telegram<>, SMS/Call <+65 > , Email
$1600 to $2000 (Monthly)
Cashiers & Pump attendants required at Shell Moulmein, Shell Yishun & Shell Sembawang.
Shifts may be required.
Handling POS, customer service, sales and merchandising role and basic cleaning.
Good working environment.
$2500 to $3000 (Monthly)
Male or Female
LOCAL / PR
Salary: $2500 - $3000
Benefits on top of Salary:
🍜 Free meals and free drinks
Hougang or Punggol
🕐 Working hours:
8am - 2pm (Part-timer)
8am - 6pm (Full-timer) with 1 hour break in between
📅 Work days:
Monday to Sunday
Off-days every Tuesday
Contact (Kai Jun) or (Andre) to enquire now.
$2000 to $2500 (Monthly)
POSITION : Sales Representative
BASIC + Allowance up to $3000
Annual and Medical Leave
Working hours : 10:30AM-8:30PM
6 Working Days
Location: Balestier Road
-PROVIDE GOOD ATTITUDE WHILE SERVING CUSTOMER
-RESPONSIBLE AFTER SALES WITH CUSTOMER
-TO MAINTAIN HOUSEKEEPING AND CLEANLINESS WITHIN THE OUTLET
-ATTENDING TO CUSTOMER'S BEFORE AND AFTER SALES INQUIRY
-GOOD INTERPERSONAL AND GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
-ABLE TO SPEAK ENGLISH and or MANDARIN
-RESPONSIBILITY WITH JOB
-YEAR END BONUS AND ETC
-PROGRESSIVE CAREER ADVANCEMENT
-GOOD WORKING ENVIROMENT
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED , KINDLY WHATSAPP TO (Andy)
$1500 to $3000 (Monthly)
We are an established catering company for more than 20 years and are currently expanding our sales team to introduce new menus in the industry. We are looking for a dynamic and target oriented individual to join our team. Equipped with innovative menus, resources and leads, we aim to revolutionise the catering industry with bold and daring concepts.
Have F&B experience highly preferred
Have Direct Sales experience preferred
Able to do TeleSales preferred
Daily lunch meal allowance
Recursive commission 3%
Target bonus $500
Tannery Road (office)
Bedok North (central kitchen)
Interested parties please send in your resume to or whatsapp only to . Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
$1900 to $2700 (Monthly)
BLACK AND WHITE CAFE
is serving Traditional Kopi, Gourmet Coffee, Beverages and Food.
Location near MRT: Tanjong Pagar / Telok Ayer / Downtown MRT stations.
• Cashiering and taking customer orders.
• Responsible for handling, preparing, serving food and beverage orders to the customers.
• Assist customers with loyalty cards and in-store promotions.
• Ensure that tables are cleared and cleaned.
• Ensure customers’ safe distancing requirements are practiced when required.
• Setting up the Cafe for opening and closing as required.
• Check stock of ingredients, monitor stock supplies and expiration dates.
• Clean Cafe premises and ensure equipment/furnishings are in order, and to report any damages if any.
• Any other duties assigned.
• Willing to work shifts.
• Prior experience working in a Cafe or F&B industry preferred.
• Experience in light cooking and making traditional / gourmet coffee will be an advantage (Training will be provided).
• Possess a valid Food Safety Hygiene Certificate.
• Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
• Pleasant, Friendly and Responsible.
• Willing to learn. Energetic. Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Good team player. Must be hands-on to work cohesively as a team.
• Annual and Medical Leave benefits provided.
• Available to start immediately preferred.
WORKING HOURS (SHIFT ROTATION):
• Mon to Fri: 7.00am to 3.00pm or 11.30am to 8.00pm
• Sat: 7.00am to 4.00pm
• Closed on Sundays & PH
Only WhatsApp .
$1700 to $2200 (Monthly)
Order taking, clearing table, food preparation, serving food
- Singapore citizens, PR holders, Long term pass holders only
- 5 day work week
- Not required to work on PH.
- Experience is an advantage but is not necessary as training will be conducted.
- Able to communicate effectively in English and Mandarin.
- Able to manage Multitasking.
- Valid Food & Safety Hygiene Certificate is an advantage.
- Positive mindset and work attitude.
- Maintain proper grooming and personal hygiene.
- Able to adhere to instructions and standards.
-Location near Bencoolen, Little India, Rocher MRT.
Please email with your resume to to request for an appointment for interview
$2000 to $2300 (Monthly)
• Greet guests and present them with the menu.
• Inform guests about the restaurant's special promotions.
• Take orders and input into the Point of Sales (POS) system.
• Proactively suggest food and beverages to the guests to upsell.
• Communicate in a friendly manner.
• Display the highest standards of hospitality and welcome.
• Co-ordinate with the Cashier, Kitchen staff and team on food order and operations.
• Fulfil members/guests' needs, offering desserts/drinks, removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses.
• Observe grooming standards consistently.
• Observe strict hygiene and cleanliness at all times.
• Assists with restaurant inventory management.
• Opens and closes the shift.
• Attend meetings and trainings.
• Other tasks and duties assigned and be cross-trained.
• Individuals with a passion for F&B.
• Guest oriented and service minded.
• Capable to perform multiple tasks and resolve problems efficiently.
• Ability to communicate confidently and handle guests tactfully.
• Able to carry heavy objects and work in fast-paced environment.
• Able to work overtime, weekends, shifts and Public Holidays.
• Full-time, Part-time and temp positions available.
$2000 to $2200 (Monthly)
The incumbent will be responsible for the transfer of incoming and outgoing calls for/from guests and administration staff and attend to their requests and enquiries regarding telephone calls or other telephone related matters and to ensure courteous and efficient service is provided at all times.
$2000 to $2600 (Monthly)
We are an expanding team with multiple concepts, If you are an individual with a mindset of curiosity, have the willingness to go the extra mile in hospitality and a team player. Join us!
💰 Salary range from $10 to $15 for part-timers
💰 Salary Range from $2000 to $2600 for full-timers
👨🏫 Training will be provided
🎂 Birthday Leave
💵 Company Incentive
🛄 Company trips
🚀 Career Progression
🥋 Uniform provided
📌 Singaporean/SG PR & Work Permit are welcome to apply
📌Working Location: Bencoolen / Cantonment
🤼♀️ Team player, opportunities to work at other kitchens and front of the house
😁Provide great guests with a consistent, professional and positive attitude.
🧹 Maintain high standards of sanitation and cleanliness
📲 take orders and key in the POS system and process orders accurately to the kitchen
🫕Comply with food safety and hygiene standards
ï Possess a positive attitude, eager to learn and willing to push personal limits to achieve more
ï Capable of playing the role of a team player
ï Great attention to details
$1950 to $2500 (Monthly)
JOIN US TO GET $1200 (Terms and Conditions Apply)
The Service Crew is responsible for taking customers’ orders in a kiosk setting, answering questions on beverage items, making recommendations on beverage bundles, serving beverages to customers, and performing cashiering duties.
- Handling of daily operational activities such as Cashiering, preparation of tea, and other kitchen duties
- Attending to walk-in customers in a prompt and friendly manner
- Maintaining the overall cleanliness and tidiness of work areas
- Be involved in the opening and closing of the store
- Good Career progression plans
- Complementary staff drink
- Staff discount at more than 10 F&B brands
- Incentive and Allowances
- Leave and Medical Benefits
Interested WhatsApp / SMS to
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2023