Find 1000 Restaurant Manager Jobs in Singapore.
Job Vacancies 2022. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$3000 to $3500 (Monthly)
• Weekly schedule planning
• Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, staff’s health and safety
• Ensure smooth daily operation
• Opening / Closing check list
• Daily Cashier closing / Paper Work
• Meet daily sales target
• Training of new / part time staff for menu, restaurant working schedule and customer service
• Interact with Customer (service, advised on food/drink product, meet & greet)
• Handling daily feedback
• Ensure all stock are arrange by first in first out
• Have an excellent understanding & knowledge of food & drink menu
• Stock control
• Perform any other additional responsibilities as assigned
• Responsible for the profit & loss of the restaurant and implement appropriate cost control measures
• Manage the restaurant’s budget and forecasts to meet or exceed management expectations
• Maximize profitability of the restaurant by increasing turnover (revenues and covers) as a first priority and controlling costs as a second priority
• Oversee the daily operations of the restaurant
• Maintain and improve the overall performance of the restaurant on a regular basis including cost analysis and monitoring of processes
• Supervise food and operational safety to ensure a comfortable environment for the customers
• Ensure customers’ needs and expectations are met by providing an efficient and professional service as well as resolving potential service failure with tact and diplomacy
• Drive operational efficiencies of the restaurant by providing operational leadership in support of the organization’s service culture and maximize customer satisfaction
• Control labour through effective manpower scheduling and monitor leave of staff
• Actively involved in hiring process by identifying and selecting candidates for junior positions
• Actively involved in staff counselling and propose to management on course of disciplinary action, including but not limited to, termination of employment
• Manage, supervise and groom a team of supervisors and service staff to ensure maximum utilization of manpower allocated
• Handle all restaurant administrative duties
$3500 to $4000 (Monthly)
-Work location: Bugis
-Working hours: 6 days a week
-Full Time: $3200-$4000
- Implement, monitor and maintain cost control measures that impact beverage, labour and operating supply costs
- Assist in improving and innovating methods to maximise operation flow.
- Perform a shift manager role while on shift when, and if required, taking sole duty management responsibilities for the outlet and dealing with any issues that may arise during shift.
- Support in the reporting and liaising with higher management regarding departmental performance and ensure that they are informed of any relevant information or issues.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with internal and external customers.
- Promote the outlet to all prospective guests to maximise sales, and revenue.
- Ensure high standards of outlet cleanliness and hygiene, making sure cleaning rosters are accurately recorded and strictly adhered to.
-Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher secondary/Pre-U/A =level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC in any field.
-Preferably Entry Level specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
-Energetic Team Player
-Candidates who can start immediately preferred
-1 or 2 years managerial experience in F&B preferred.
- Performance Incentive Bonus
- Annual Increment
- Medical benefits provided
- Good career progression
$12 to $18 (Hourly)
🥒🌶 UP $18/hr - Kitchen Assistant @ Taiseng 🥒🌶
(Fast Hire! Air-con! Seniors Welcomed!)
⭕️No Experienced Required, Training Provided!!
🔥What are you waiting for!
⏰Working days: 3-5 days/week
☀️Working hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm
🥑Job Details :
🍱Prepare food items in accurate and standard portion and quantities.
🍱Prepare as directed and according to recipe, menu specification and expected standard.
🍱Ensure personal and food hygiene practices are followed accordingly to standards set by Quality Assurance Department.
🍱Maintain general cleanliness in the Kitchen area and as well as the equipment for Kitchen use.
🍱Must commit min 3mths
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd (16C8261)
Brian Wong ()
$13 to $14 (Hourly)
[TRANSPORT PROVIDED AFTER 12AM]
[WORK WITH FRIENDS]
[MEALS AND UNIFORM TOP PROVIDED]
🌈☀️ BANQUET SERVER @ TOWN AREA ☀️🌈
🤑 Basic: $13 - $14/hr
Choose your working hours:
⏰ 30 Nov
➼ 8am - 8pm
⏰ 1 Dec
➼ 2pm - 1am
⏰ 2 Dec
⏰ 3 Dec
⏰ 4 Dec
➼8am - 8pm
↪️ Serving & clearing of Food and Drinks
↪️ Handle guests’ requests
🌟 APPLY NOW!! 🌟 Quote BSTA 🌟
Whatsapp 👉🏻 +65
Maverick Foo| R21101907 | 16C8261
🍜🥫🧑🏼🍳 [IMMEDIATE START] UP$18/HR - CENTRAL KITCHEN HELPERS @ TAISENG (START ASAP! MIN 3 DAYS ONLY) 👩🏻🍳🥫🍜
💯 Training Provided, Min 3 days a week
❄️ Aircon Environment
💰Salary: $12/HR | OT: $18/HR
📅 Work days: Monday to Friday (Min 3-5 days)
⏰ Work hours: 8:30am to 5:30pm !!
❗Assist with central kitchen operational needs
❗Cooking, preparing of ingredients, food handling
❗Food hygiene cert can be sponsored
❗Singaporeans, able to commit long term part time
📍APPLY NOW @ QUOTE - CENTF&B📍
💫Whatsapp @ | 💫Telegram
✨Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd |16C8261
✨Teresa Chan | R1762644
🍜 $12/HR - CENTRAL KITCHEN HELPERS @ TAISENG (START ASAP! MIN 3 DAYS ONLY) 🍜
📅Work days : 3-5 days, Mon-Fri
⏰ Work hours : 830am to 530pm
☎️ Telegram Teresa or whatsapp to apply now!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
📍Marina Bay/Changi Airport
📅Date: 7 & 21 Dec 2022, 4 & 18Jan, 1 & 15 Feb, 1 & 15 Mar 2023
Shift 1: 5am to 1.30pm (estimated)
Shift 2: 2pm to 11pm (estimated)
📌Ushering and other adhoc duties as per assigned
✅Have full white jeans/pants with full white covered shoes
✅Dark hair color & no visible tattoos
*Can claim cab fare if report at 7am or earlier .
☎To apply, screenshot this ad and whatsapp to with FULL NAME & RESIDENTIAL AREA
$1800 to $2000 (Monthly)
JOIN US NOW!
Bugis, Jurong Point, Changi Airport Terminal 3
Weekday $11/hr, Weekend $15/hr
Vivo City, Great World City, Compass One
Weekday $10/hr, Weekend $12/hr
^^Only for minimum 2 weekdays and 2 weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun), 6 hours per day
Working location: Changi Airport Terminal 3, Compass One, Great World City, Jurong Point, Bugis Junction, Vivo City
Working hour: Flexi timing for PT, 2 shift for FT (Subject to schedule)
• Responsible for manning the outlet stations and product preparation.
• Food preparation, cashiering and general cleaning duty.
• Compliance with NEA safety and hygiene standard requirements.
• Provide good customer service and product quality.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
• No experience is required but must have positive attitude and be prepared to work hard.
• Customer-centric, service-oriented and a team player.
• Able to commence work at short notice will be an advantage.
• Staff discount
• Birthday voucher
• Medical benefits
• Annual leaves
• Long services awards
Click 'APPLY' or contact us @ now to be a part of our family!
$14 to $21 (Hourly)
🏖 UP $21/hr - BANQUET EVENT SERVER/CREW @ SENTOSA 🏖
🌞 CAN CHOOSE SLOTS, FAST CONFIRMATION!! 🌞
🚌 Transport from Habourfront!!
🚕 Taxi provided for shift that ends after 12am!!
🍔 Meals provided!!
📍 SLOTS AVAILABLE:
💚 1 Dec (Thu)
8am-8pm (2 pax)
10am-8pm (1 pax)
2pm-12am (2 pax)
💙 2 Dec (Fri)
11am-9pm (1 pax)
2pm-1am (2 pax)
4pm-1am (4 pax)
💜 3 Dec (Sat)
8am-4pm (3 pax)
9am-4pm (24 pax)
12pm-1am (2 pax)
4pm-1am (2 pax)
🤍 4 Dec (Sun)
8am-8pm (1 pax)
9am-10am (2 pax)
9am-4pm (7 pax)
2pm-1am (1 pax)
4pm-1am (8 pax)
💰 Salary: $14/hr | OT $21/hr
🍽 Job Scope:
- Serving of food & beverage
- Clearing of dishes
- Setting up of tables & chairs, moving stuff
👔 Attire: Own black long pants & black leather shoes/flats, top provided!
🌟 Some banquet experience needed!!
📱 APPLY NOW & contact Janice via:
📲 Whatsapp 8028-4511 | Telegram
📩 regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Janice Koh Jia Le (Reg. No: R22104558)
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd (Reg. No: 16C8261)
$2500 to $3200 (Monthly)
Jigger & Pony Group is a leading hospitality company that owns and operates 3 restaurants in Singapore. The Group is founded with the purpose to be places in the community where people find comfort, forge friendship and share happiness. We are looking for dynamic individuals with the love for hospitality to join our team!
• Assist Sous Chef & Chefs in preparing fine/semi-fine dining cuisine
• Complete preparations of house-made ingredients with proper care
• Monitor stock level and inventory
• Perform related duties as part of a tight-knit family of chefs
• Uphold and maintain kitchen hygiene & safety SOP
• With min. 1 year back of house experience
• Fresh SHATEC and other culinary graduates are welcome to apply
• Passion for preparing high-quality food with respect for ingredients
• High willingness to learn – training will be provided
• Positive attitude
• Comprehensive health insurance
• No split-shift
• Uniforms provided
• Staff meal provided
• 5 to 10 mins walking distance from the MRT to the work venue
• 6 REST/OFF days per month
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022