We are looking for a Storeman with Food and Beverage experience ( 6 months contract) to support our day-to day restaurant operations for our pop-up exhibition.
Store man’s responsibilities includes, managing all functions of restaurant stock and equipment, ensure that stock levels do not run out. The storeman also track inventory spending, as well as keep records of where the inventory and stock are going.
- Liaising with Culinary Director and Finance Manager on Inventory needs
- Planning and Organizing Stock and Inventory
- Keeping track of what is available in inventory.
- Monitor current stock levels to decide if more should be ordered, as well as organizing existing inventory, so it is easily and safely accessible.
- Controlling Costs and Spending
- Accepting all deliveries of stock. This includes ensuring that they are not damaged and that everything ordered is present and accounted for.
- Provide administrative support.
- Inventory management in XERO
- Work experience as store man or similar role in F&B sector
- Good knowledge of inventory and ordering/delivery procedures
- MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Basic Food Hygiene Course/ Food Safety Course Level 1 certificate
- minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Food and Beverage Industry
· 7.30am- 4.30pm daily, 5.5 days work week
· SGD 2,000 – SGD 2,200
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.