Find 1000 Retail Executive Jobs in Singapore. Job Vacancies 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$9 to $10 (Hourly)
Shop Assistant & Cashier (Part Time / Contract) - Urban Mart by Simply Groceries Pte Ltd
- Attend to walk-in customers and assist in customers’ enquiries
- Provide good customer service and uphold company’s image at all times
- Responsible for store’s equipment and cleanliness
- Handle stock inventory and replenishment (shelves, chillers, freezers)
- Update on stock inventory
- Maintain visual display of stocks to enhance promotions
- Maintain general and daily cleanliness of the store
- Perform cashiering duties (opening and closing shop)
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Able to work weekends / public holidays / shift, and work minimum 6 hours a day
- Able to multitask and work as a team
- Able to communicate in English
- Able to operate POS machine
- Fast-learner and able to work in relatively fast paced environment
* Training will be provided.
* Flexible work days.
* Shop is air-conditioned.
Shop operating hours are from 8am to 10:30pm daily.
We are located at Kensington Square (nearest MRT is Bartley Station)
$2000 to $2200 (Monthly)
WAREHOUSE SALES CLERK Batok Ind. Park A (Recycle Company) - START IMMEDIATELY
Location: Blk 2019 Bukit Batok St 23 (Ind. Park A)
• Fit & Strong to carry loads
• Cleaning, re-arranging of warehouse stocks, carry IT/AV/ Furniture, take photos.
• Attend to Walk in Sales or In-House Sales
• Clerical Jobs or Admin Jobs
• Answering phone calls or enquiries on products
• PC literature (MS Office, Online Posting/ Online marketing)
• Can Commit to 6 days work week (Mon - Sat) 10 am - 6pm
• Salary $1800 - $2000 (CPF)
• START IMMEDIATELY
No ZOOM interview.
Email your RESUME with Photo to:
$1500 to $2500 (Monthly)
Working Hours : Mon - Fri, 7.30am to 4.30pm OR 8.30pm to 5.30am
*Choose 1 shift
*Transport pickup avail @ Marsiling/Jurong East/Outram MRT
Salary: Basic salary offered : $1500+ Allowances: Up to $700 (transport allowance + productivity incentives)+ $28/night shift allowance
*Additional forklift allowance if posses valid forklift license
Duration: Immediate - 1 Year (extendable)
📌Picking, packing, sorting and scanning of electronic components
📌Other general warehouse duties as assigned
📌Operating forklift (if posses valid forklift license)
✅Able to commit for1 Year contract
✅Physically fit to carry bulky items (up to 20kgs)
☎️To apply, screenshot this ad and WhatsApp to with
$10 to $20 (Hourly)
✨Picking, Packing, Sorting
✨Basic: $10/hr | OT/SAT: $15/hr | SUN:$20/hr | Night Allowance: $15/day✨
☀️ Day shift: 8.30am-6pm + OT till 8pm
Confirmed dates: 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 , 29 April
🌚 Night shift: 8.30pm-6am + OT till 8.30am ⭐️[+ $15/Shift Allw]⭐️
Confirmed dates: 3,4,5,6,17,18 April
Standby: 10, 11 Apr
📲 WhatsApp | Tele
Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd | 16C8261 | Koh Hui Xin | R22105396
$3000 to $4000 (Monthly)
Role and Responsibilities
·Handle existing clients and expand business with new client base.
·Increase revenue in existing segments and explore new revenue streams namely individual and corporate leasing.
·Conduct full spectrum of Sales & Marketing activities including Online marketing efforts.
·Coordinate with Operations in relation to vehicle quality and customer feedback.
·Coordinate vehicle delivery and collection.
·Assist and provide relevant advice to management in relation to current market conditions & opportunities.
·Provide regular updates and periodic reports to management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
·Diploma in Marketing or related field. Degree holders would have an advantage.
·Preferred with experience in car rental industry, especially in ride hailing industry.
·Must possess valid driving license for cars.
·Minimum of 3 years driving experience with good driving habits and record would be an advantage.
·Must have at least 2 years direct experience or exposure with car leasing or rentals industry in Singapore.
·Able to converse and write well in English.
·Has customer friendly disposition
·Pro-active, energetic and high integrity
·Has flair for marketing and outgoing personality.
·Possess a strong desire to achieve management objectives and goals.
❃ Responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and wash kitchen equipment. (Wash and sanitise all pans, utensils, and dishes).
❃ Ensure proper dishwashing process & maintenance of equipment.
❃ Perform cleaning-services & garbage disposal.
❃ Keep consistent standard of tidiness, cleanliness in dishwashing area in accordance to standard operating procedures.
❃ Ensure daily cleaning assignments are completed according to schedule.
TIMING SLOT: 9AM-5PM / 11AM-7PM / 12AM-8AM
BENEFITS: $100 Attendance allowance
LOCATION: Tampines & Jurong
- Friendly and positive working environment.
- Close working relationship with team.
- 6-7 Staff Per shift when working.
Good and positive working attitude.
**Interested please WhatsApp +65 Jackie
$4000 to $4500 (Monthly)
Gain an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work with a world class Tech MNC.
About Our Client:
Our client is an American multinational technology company focusing on search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics. The company focuses on business areas such as advertising, search, platforms and operating systems, and enterprise and hardware products.
Roles & Responsibilities
Providing phonetic/phonemic transcription of lexicon entries in Vietnamese language which includes:
- Analyzing acoustic data to evaluate speech synthesis
- Annotation and reviewing linguistic data
- Labelling text for disambiguation, expansion, and text normalization
- Annotating lexicon entries according to guidelines
- Evaluating current system outputs
- Deriving NLP data for new and on-going projects
- Be able to work independently with confidence and little oversight
- Able to read and write Vietnamese Language and fluent in English
- Extensive knowledge of phonetic/phonemic transcriptions
- Familiarity with TTS tools and techniques
- Knowledge of phonetics, phonology, semantics, syntax, morphology or lexicography
- Min Degree in Linguistics or Computational Linguistics or Speech processing
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts; learn in-house tools
- Keen interest in technology and computer-literate
- Listening & Research Skills
- Familiarity with Transcription Software
- Editing, Grammar Check and Proofing Skill
- Excellent oral and written communication skill in Vietnamese Language
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
Location: Pasir Panjang, Singapore
Working Hours: Monday to Friday
🎨 NEXT STEP 🎨
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please contact Jason and send your resume to
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click Apply Now button
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
“JobStudio will not solicit any money, request to use your bank account for business or request you to transfer any monies to any parties, please be aware of scams impersonating JobStudio and our employees, you may call our office directly at for verification. We will not be liable for loss arising from scams.”
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Michelle Chai Hui Lu
EA Personnel Reg No: R1984808
·Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness in office, pantry and warehouse.
·Cleaning includes sweeping, mopping floors, cleaning glass doors/windows, cleaning toilets, urinals, sinks and etc.
·Collect and discard all rubbish from the employees’ bins and pantry’s common bin.
·Replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels).
·Any other ad-hoc cleaning related duties as assigned.
·Minimum 1 year of working experience as a cleaner.
·Positive working attitude.
Mon to Fri - 7.00am to 4.00pm
Sat – 7.00am to 11.00am
Working Location: Alps Avenue (near Changi Airport)
Salary Payment: Weekly/Biweekly/Monthly
Start Work Date: 1 Feb 2023
$1800 to $2600 (Monthly)
We are a clinic that provides physiotherapy and tcm services under the same roof. Since Dec 2020, we have expanded to 3 clinics that focus on pain management, women's health, fertility, gut health and paediatrics.
If you are looking for a FUN, PASSIONATE, MOTIVATING, CONNECTED work environment, yes, you found it! We are waiting for you to join us.
$3000 to $3500 (Monthly)
·Extensive secretarial/administrative support to the client including but not limited to
calendar management, scheduling meetings, claims submission, making travel
arrangements and personal matters.
·Involve in executive’s ongoing projects, preparation and tracking of documentations
and ensure tasks are completed by the given timeframe.
·Data entry, record keeping and maintenance of Client database.
·Receive and response to enquiries through calls and emails.
·Follow-up / provide information and strong accountability when dealing with tasks.
·Understand and keep any confidential information received private.
·21 years and above preferred
·Singaporean/ PR preferred
·Minimum Diploma preferred
·Self-motivated with “Can Do” spirit.
·Creative, open-minded, proactive.
·Other creative skills including video editing and photography are preferred.
·Able to work independently and as a team
This position is open for both fresh grads and mid-career individuals
Interested candidates are invited to send your resume to us. Please include in your
current and expected salary for our viewing.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank You for applying.
$1500 to $1700 (Monthly)
Ensure the smooth operations of the dishwashing department and that all kitchen ware and crockery is clean and sanitized for safe use in food service.
• Manage and maintain food service clearing system so that it works effectively during meal times.
• Ensure that all soiled wares are collected duly, cleaned, washed and sanitized for use in all other department.
• Ensure that all equipment and facility in the dishwashing department is managed effectively by proper usage and maintenance.
• Perform duties to keep all areas of the dishwashing area clean and sanitized including floors, walls, dishwashing machines and equipment, storage equipment/ shelves and other light equipment.
• Remove food wastes from waste receptacles thereafter clean and sanitize bins.
• Ensure that all work is carried out safely according to industrial safety requirement regulated in-house and governmental regulations.
• Responsible for all use and security of cleaning chemicals used in the catering facility and to wear the uniform that is provided and to maintain a neat and professional appearance at all times.
• Ensure the safe operation of all cleaning equipment and report to the management of any faulty equipment.
• Attend weekly service meetings to improve and enhance service level.
• Performs any other duties as directed by the Head Chef.
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023