Find 1000 Retail Sales Associate Jobs in Singapore. Job Vacancies 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$3000 to $5000 (Monthly)
we are looking for sales & marketing executives that are people oriented and out-going. this is an extremely client facing role and thus will require you to be a fast-thinker and great adapter. this role will be rewarding as well if done correctly, thus do apply if you have the following attributes below:
city hall / mbs / raffles place
7 may 2023 - 11 may 2023
1) 7.30am to 10.30am
2) 5.15pm to 8.15pm
3) 6.15pm to 9.15pm
3) 6.30pm to 9.30pm
help in ushering at designated areas assigned
staffs with prior event experience preferred
other adhoc duties assigned
$2500 to $3500 (Monthly)
as a member of our client services team, you will be working with some of the industry's most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.responsibilities
to be successful in these roles it is envisaged you are a motivated and self-driven individual eager to contribute and grow with the organization. critical to your ability to perform these roles will be attention to detail and team focus.
ascent offers a modern and progressive work environment. you can expect to be challenged and offered a path towards future career growth.
interested parties please send your full resume with availability and expected salary
$2000 to $2500 (Monthly)
we are seeking a friendly and customer-focused sales associate to join our team at a candy retail store in wisma atria, bugis junction in singapore. the successful candidate will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, managing customer inquiries and feedback, assisting with logistics management, performing cashiering duties, housekeeping duties, and arranging product displays.
* provide outstanding customer service to all customers by greeting them, answering their questions, and helping them find the products they need.
* handle customer inquiries and feedback in a professional and courteous manner, escalating any issues as necessary.
* assist with logistics management from receiving shipments to organizing and stocking products in-store.
* perform cashiering duties, including handling cash and card transactions, processing refunds and exchanges, and maintaining accurate cash registers.
* maintain a clean and organized store environment through housekeeping duties, including cleaning shelves, displays, and product areas.
* assist with product displays and ensure all products are attractively displayed in the store.
* develop strong working relationships and teamwork with in-store managers and colleagues.
* be knowledgeable about store promotions, products, and services in order to provide accurate information to customers.
* complete any other duties assigned by the store management team, based on operational needs.
* having any of the workforce skills qualifications certified courses is a plus.
* previous retail or customer service experience preferred.
* strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
* willingness to learn and develop new skills.
* must be flexible with working hours, including weekends and holidays.
job types: full-time, part-time
* shift system
* weekend availability
salary: $2,000.00 - $2,500.00 per month
bonus is provided
send your resume to
$9 to $10 (Monthly)
[?]: 9 may 2023 : 6pm to 11pm
10 may 2023: 11.30am to 7.30pm / 8.30pm
plain black tee & plain black jeans & dark colored shoes
[?] directional at different locations
[?] other ad-hoc duties
[?] can stand long hours
$2500 to $3500 (Monthly)
in this role, you will be responsible for building strong relationships with store staff, gathering feedback on store performance and competitor analysis, and ensuring that visual merchandising is in line with company policies.
you will also be required to obtain and consolidate weekly pricelists, take photos of store product displays, and submit them into a database.
using microsoft excel and ppt for data analysis.
additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring that store displays are error-free and rectifying any issues that arise.
as part of your role, you will be expected to train staff and promoters on new product specifications.
location : this role involves travelling to stores across the island via public transport.
working schedule : this is a full-time position, with working hours from 10am to 7pm, five days a week. you will have sundays off, as well as one weekday (based on roster).
benefits : we offer mobile bill reimbursement (capped at $100), travel allowance of $128 for concession cardholders. and medical benefits to our employees.
you must have an outgoing and bubbly personality, with an eye for detail
you must be able to work both independently and in a team
you should be willing to travel to different locations to visit stores
intermediate excel and powerpoint skills are required.
*please note that this is a 1-year contract role, renewable/ convertible.
please fill this form and click apply to speed up process & whatsapp with code 'wcssba' to
**we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
direct line: +65
ea license no: 91c2918
personnel registration number: r
$3500 to $4500 (Monthly)
senior accounts executive / accountant / sme / marine spare parts / 5 days
locaton : pioneer
salary range : $3500 - $4500 (nego)
how to apply:
interested candidates, please submit your resume by clicking on 'apply now' or contact for more details.
please provide following information in the resume for immediate processing
1) reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
2) last drawn and/or current salary
3) expected salary
4) date of availability and/or notice period
all applications will be treated in strictest confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be notified
ea license no: 03c5391
ea reg no : r1106641
$10 to $15 (Hourly)
[?]$10/hr - 5 days event parcel sorter @ west [?]
(office hrs, friends welcomed,fast hire)
event dates: 2 - 7 may
[?]working hours: 830am to 6pm
job details :
picking and packing of items.
warehouse duties as assigned.
loading and unloading of products.
rapid recruitment asia pte ltd (16c8261)
brian wong ()
📍 Lot 1
🗓️ 2 May 2023 to 7 May 2023
📍 Tampines 1
🗓️ 10 May 2023 to 16 May 2023
📍 Clementi Mall
🗓️ 15 May 2023 to 21 May 2023
📍 Junction 8
🗓️ 22 May 2023 to 28 May 2023
📍 Sengkang Grand Mall
🗓️ 22 May 2023 to 28 May 2023
- To sell snacks and promote it
- Answer any enquirers that the customer have
- Able to stand long hours
If keen, pls screenshot this and WhatsApp me at !! ☀️☀️
$3000 to $4000 (Monthly)
Health care industry is looking for an account cum administrative role, a team player taking initiative to work independently.
Working Hours:Mon to Fri: 8am to 5pm andSat: 8 to 12noon
Location:Nearest MRT station - Novena
Please kindly send in your updated CV (please include your current salary package with full breakdown and expected salary) Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
EA License No. 02C4944
Registration No. R22107669
Job Reference :L839RY6V
$2300 to $2400 (Monthly)
Working Location: Bedok Area
Working Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am to 6pm (Office Hours)
Salary: Up to $2400
Products: Bathroom Fittings
Singaporeans ONLY! Job training provided!
-Serve walk in clients
-Support outdoor sales on sales quotation and all other necessary sales support
-Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
*Bilingual in english & mandarin to liaise with mandarin speaking counterparts
*Able to start work ASAP!
Interested applicants, kindly whatsapp your resume to
$3000 to $4500 (Monthly)
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023