Find 1000 Sales Agents Jobs in Singapore. Job Vacancies 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$2800 to $3500 (Monthly)
We are a traditional advertising company focusing on last mile display solutions. Our focus is on Digital Printing, Large Format, Offset Printing, Display Signage, Apparel and Gifts.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and excellence-driven individual, with DTP and Customer Service experience to join our sales team as a Senior Sales Executive. The ideal candidate must be comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment and meeting monthly KPI targets.
· Effectively reply to clients with Quotations.
· Maintain long-term relationships with clients and follow up to close deals.
· Prepare artwork and hand the job to Production.
· Follow up once the job has been completed and send Invoice to the client.
· Arrange for collection/delivery/installation.
Monday – Friday
9am – 6pm
9am – 12pm
$2800 - $3200 (Basic)
Basic + Commission (after achieving the monthly KPI target)
Probation: 3 months
· Printing related sales experience – you are required to efficiently respond to incoming leads.
· Good Command of English.
· Driven to do sales and close leads.
· Proficient in Adobe Illustrator.
· Past work experience in the printing trade.
$12 to $15 (Hourly)
We are seeking a dynamic and customer-focused Part-Time Sales Assistant to join our sales team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service, promoting our products, and achieving sales targets. This is a part-time position with flexible hours.
• Welcome and greet customers in a friendly and professional manner.
• Assist customers in finding the products they are looking for and provide information about features and benefits.
• Drive sales by actively promoting products and upselling where possible.
• Process transactions accurately and efficiently using CRM system
• Maintain a clean and organised store environment, including restocking shelves and maintaining visual merchandising standards.
• Provide after-sales support, including handling customer inquiries, resolving complaints, and processing returns.
• Meet or exceed monthly sales targets and key performance indicators.
• Participate in team meetings and training sessions as required.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous sales experience is preferred.
• Customer service oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities.
• Detail-oriented with strong organisational and time management skills.
• Knowledge of retail point of sale systems and inventory management is an asset.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for sales and customer service, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team as a Part-Time Sales Assistant.
$1800 to $2100 (Monthly)
✅ $1800-1900 + AWS & VB
✅ Mon-Thurs, 8am-6pm, Fri: 8am-5pm
• Loading and unloading goods at the warehouse and at delivery destinations
• Receiving, sorting, and putting away of incoming goods.
• Picking, packing/palletizing goods
• Stock-taking/Sorting returns
• Other warehouse logistics activities assigned
- Only Singaporean may apply
- Minimum 2 years of experience
📲 WhatsApp | Tele
Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd | 16C8261 | Koh Hui Xin | R22105396
$3000 to $3500 (Monthly)
· Day to day operational activities including invoicing, payments, AP and AR
· Perform Data Entry
· Perform monthly bank reconciliation and intercompany reconciliation, and quarterly GST reconciliation.
· Monitor/send SOA or reminder letters for outstanding AR Aging
· Assist in month end and year end closing activities
· Involved in annual external audit
· Maintain good documentation and filing system
· Able to support ad-hoc assignments
· Min Diploma or above in Accounting or equivalent
· At least 2 years of experience in accounting, preferably in Construction an added advantage
· Good working attitude and willingness to learn
· Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
· Able to commence work immediately or within short notice is preferred
· Able to work 5.5 days with alternate Saturdays.
$2000 to $2800 (Monthly)
Working Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am to 6pm
Location: Changi South (Free transport pickup avail @ Bedok & Tampines MRT)
Salary: $2000 - $2800 (Depends on experience)
Singaporeans ONLY! On job training provided!
-To assist sales team in administrative work (preparation of contract, invoicing etc)
-To assist in doing quotation for potential client
-To assist in tracking sales leads
-To assist in answering phone calls/walk-in enquiries
-Other general ad-hoc duties as assigned
-Min O level/Nitec in relevant field
-Bilingual in English & mandarin to liaise with mandarin speaking counterparts
Interested applicants, kindly Apply now or whatsapp your resume to . We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notify
$2000 to $8000 (Monthly)
Job Title: Sales Executive
Salary: Up to $5,000/m (including commission)
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Executive to join our team. As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for matching our customers with relevant courses that could allow them better career opportunities and achieving individual and team sales targets.
If you are a highly ambitious, motivated, and results-driven individual with a willingness to learn, we would like to hear from you! Apply now and take the first step towards an exciting and rewarding career in sales.
To apply, please visit or contact us at (+65 ) for more information.
$2200 to $2700 (Monthly)
luxury sales executive @ town (up$2700 basic + comms, start asap!)
salary: $2200-$2700 (depending on exp)
[?]working time & days:
- mon to sat 11am to 8pm, sun 11am-7pm (5656 scheduled)
job details :
- providing excellent customer service, product knowledge and building rapport with customers
- assist in inventory management and housekeeping at the boutique
- maintain and manage the pos/cashier
- able to commit long term, some relevant experience will be advantageous
- will be trained to maintain website, replying to emails etc
- singaporeans only
[?] telegram teresa or whatsapp to apply now!
we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
rapid recruitment asia pte ltd |16c8261
teresa chan | r1762644
basic - $12/hr
[?] 29 may - 18 june
3~4 scheduled days
rapid recruitment asia (16c8261)
tan choon hao (r2090465)
$15 to $20 (Hourly)
We are helping our client to run a roadshow at raffles place MRT area to give out free ice-cream + promotion of their trading apps on 6th to 10th March
$50 per 4hrs shift (1030am to 230pm) + attractive commission
Must be able to come down for training on 2th March afternoon
Candidate must commit at least 3 days in the shifts
To guide user how to sign up and make deposits for the app.
$12 to $15 (Hourly)
are you a young adult who is looking for a career that can help you grow personally and professionally? do you want to learn all about sales while making a positive impact on people's futures?
if so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
eaglewealth sg is currently seeking motivated telemarketers to join our expanding team.
as a telemarketer with us, you will have the opportunity to learn valuable sales skills that can help you succeed in any industry. you will work with a team of experienced professionals who are passionate about helping clients achieve their investment goals.
whether it's climbing up the corporate ladder or thinking of starting your own business, the art of sales is a crucial aspect to progress effectively in your career life.
what we offer:
comprehensive training program to help you learn and improve your telemarketing skills.
interested applicants may apply directly here, shortlisted candidates will be called up by our admin staff.
$3000 to $5000 (Monthly)
we are looking for sales & marketing executives that are people oriented and out-going. this is an extremely client facing role and thus will require you to be a fast-thinker and great adapter. this role will be rewarding as well if done correctly, thus do apply if you have the following attributes below:
city hall / mbs / raffles place
7 may 2023 - 11 may 2023
1) 7.30am to 10.30am
2) 5.15pm to 8.15pm
3) 6.15pm to 9.15pm
3) 6.30pm to 9.30pm
help in ushering at designated areas assigned
staffs with prior event experience preferred
other adhoc duties assigned
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023