$4500 to $6000 (Monthly)
We are seeking a high-energy, motivated and pro-active individual to be part of the team that continues to expand our market share as the leading virtual data room provider. The Sales Associate will support their designated team generally with both administrative and client facing duties. They will be eligible to receive an annual performance bonus based on achievement of personal objectives.
Training and guidance/coaching by the more experienced members of the team will be provided. The job holder is expected to show initiative and to take independent responsibility for their duties, learning from more experienced members of the team.
This is a fast paced team with a high volume of transactional business at established accounts where we hold a number one market share position. Intralinks is utilized as a cloud content management tool in mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, capital raises, corporate restructuring, and other strategic transactions.
About the Team
The Singapore sales organization builds relationships and business in the high-growth SaaS space in markets with a heavy concentration of investment bankers, law firms, and private equity professionals involved in mergers and acquisitions. This is a collaborative, dynamic team of sales professionals working out of our offices and in the field. The company is a sales-driven organization providing the tools, training, and internal resources to support success.
The SEA team is broken into territories and covers the geographic territory with additional business development supported by the Sales Team located in Singapore.
· Prospecting and research activities in support of designated team.
· Researches and reports on general market trends and activity within current and target client accounts
· Assists team members in building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline.
· Assists team in creating and maintaining forecasting data on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
· Supports other members of the team in achieving performance goals associated with quota achievement and sales activity.
· Assists team members in meeting client requests, demonstrations, preparation for client meetings, literature requests and general customer facing support. Accompany Account Executives on client meetings
· Compile and distribute client proposals
· Coordinate with Legal regarding contract proposals, extensions, and amendments creation and processing
· Coordinate resolution of credits and billing issues with Finance
· May assist in Marketing and local events
· Learns relevant product and technical knowledge, both Intralinks and competitors.
· Develops a good understanding of SalesForce.com, to become proficient in CRM use.
· Undertakes general support and administrative duties as required.
· Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience required.
· 12 to 24 months general business experience.
· Professional personal presentation.
· Demonstrates personal confidence and resilience.
· Passion in desire to build a career in sales.
· Solid skills with MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel
· Familiar with up to date prospecting and research techniques.
· Some experience in conducting prospecting (cold calls) and research calls. Able to ask basic discovery questions.
· Good levels of responsiveness and customer awareness.
· Good personal organization and discipline. Good follow through.
· Can manage a basic data base.
· Quick learner and demonstrates willingness to learn from others.
· Can articulate ideas and arguments clearly and concisely. Able to communicate clearly.
· Basic understanding of Social Selling techniques. Maintains and utilizes for business purposes Twitter or LinkedIn profiles.
· Comfortable with working in a team environment. Maintains positive approach.
· Professional competency in English and Vietnamese. Mandarin will be a bonus.
More about INTRALINKS ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.