- Be part of the sales team to increase revenue for the company.
- Ensure orders are carried out smoothly and procedures and updating are carried out correctly and timely.
- Assist on sales quotation to customers for standard items. Follow up with customers on their orders.
- Process Purchase Orders for sales team
- Follow up with the expectation of goods arrival.
- Responsible for inventory management and data entry
- Submit sales report performance by end of the month.
- Set up and maintenance of filing systems.
- Stocks take and set up of goods at various departmental stores.
- Assist in sales-related activities/events/fairs.
- Other ad-hoc job-related duties, as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Minimum ‘O’ level or higher with 2-3 years relevant work experience preferred
- Entry level applicants are welcomed
- Competent in MS Office applications. Familiarity with MYOB software is an added advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Demonstrates sense of initiative with the ability to work independently and as a team player
- Results-oriented and able to abide by tight deadlines with a strong sense of responsibility
- Singaporean / PR only
- Nearby Booonlay MRT
- 5 days work from Monday – Friday (9.00am – 5.30pm)
- Medical and meal allowance benefits
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.