- Responsible for identifying and pursuing IIOT, Digitalization, and Cyber Security opportunities with existing and new customers
- Achieve sales and profit objectives plus to achieve new business for growth.
- Presentation and demo of IIOT, Digitalization, and Cyber Security technologies/solutions.
- Identify software technologies/solutions partners to complement the existing suite of Advanced Solutions offerings.
- Participate in cross-department activities to jointly pursue projects
- Discuss and coordinate with subject matter / technical experts to develop technical solutions/generation of technical
- Organize and coordinate marketing activities such as seminars and exhibitions.
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or Computer Science or Information Systems or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experiences in Advanced Solutions sales.
- Exposure to Advanced Solutions /Distributed Control Systems /Safety Instrumented System offerings is an advantage.
- Familiar with Digital Transformation, IT/OT convergence, Big Data / Predictive Analytics, and Cloud-based solutions for the
- Familiar with standard technologies/solutions for Level 3 applications.
- Familiar with the seamless integration of control systems (DCS/PLC/Smart Instrumentation Systems) with business
applications (ERP, Planning, EDMS, and Enterprise Asset Management).
To apply kindly click on the link below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your present salary and notice period. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kindly visit https://www.durshi.com/job-opportunities/ for more job listings.
EA Licence No: 10C3426, EAP Reg. No: R1103531
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.